4.1

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 years ago

I really like this shade. I'm not a huge fan of ds glosses, but this is moisturizing and not goopey. It's moderate to full color, so it's build-able. No gross scent either. Will def buy more shades.

About reviewer (513 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOther, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesBrown

2 years ago

I am in love with this gloss! I have the clear tube, and it is perfect. It’s not sticky, it’s super shiny, and wears for a good amount of time. Definitely comparable to some of the higher end products I’ve tried, specifically the ABH ones. One small downside I have noticed is the label wears off rather quickly. Picky, I know.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

3 years ago

I love the texture of these glosses - gives a nice pout to the lips, high shine finish and the color that I got (Really Rose) is the perfect MLBB. Highly recommend!

About reviewer (91 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Other, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

4 years ago

I would put this formula and these shades right up there with many high-end glosses. I have about 5 of these, and they are all equally pretty shades and very flattering. Not a huge fan of the scent, but I can overlook that because the shades are so pretty and looks great paired with almost anything for a little shimmer or shine. I only wish these came with a doe-foot applicator, as the application can get a little messy and you may squeeze out too little or too much and I just feel a squeeze tube looks like something a little girl would play with. But again, the colors are that stunning and flattering that I gave these 5 stars. Gorgeous shades and they really do look and feel high-end once applied. They also are not sticky and do not get gummy. When they wear off, they wear off nicely and nothing annoying as they wear off.

About reviewer (686 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesGray

4 years ago

Best lipgloss I've tried and I'm not really a lipgloss person. Not sticky at all, lightweight and moisturizing. The Really Rose color is a medium warm pink, no sparkles, and the Raspberry color is a cool pink with some shimmer. (I had tried NYX Butter Gloss but found that to be stickier and goopier, and couldn't find a color I really liked.)

About reviewer (122 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

4 years ago

Best lipgloss ive tried ! Which isnt saying much but its got the amazing scent isnt too gross and thick which is the reason i dont wear alot of gloss, and it makes your lips look wet and full, i own the clear shade, i find colourful glosses bleed like hell

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Relaxed, Medium

EyesBrown

5 years ago

I have a mild obsession with lip balms and glosses (I recently inventoried my stash and it's actually embarrassing how many I have), and I find myself reaching for these a fair bit because I really like the colors and the smooth formula. Pros: Nice light texture (not too thick/goopy) Pleasant vanilla fragrance Beautiful array of wearable colors Attractive packaging Easy to find and very affordable! Cons: Like most glosses, they aren't particularly long-wearing. I think I have 4 of these now, in mostly nude tones, but I'm tempted to get another one or two of the brighter colors for a pop of color for summer. They're so affordable it's too easy to justify it to myself!

About reviewer (20 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

5 years ago

I got this at the work place , I'm WATERMELON CRUSH , omg where do I begin at first I didn't really like it but when it became my go to lip gloss I was hooked I can't live without it , it's very light weight color sheer and it last a good. 2 hours or so but I like the fact that this lip gloss don't peel and start to have white crust on your lips it doesn't do that after it fades its normal and I just reapply ,

About reviewer (2 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Dark

HairBrown

5 years ago

absolutely fantastic! Not super sticky, lasts a good time, offers great color, and perfect shine. I have this in many colors and love them all!! I am a ballroom dancer and this gloss works so well for long days dancing and even for performing. No complaints.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesHazel

5 years ago

I have owned so many of these for so long and I have no idea why I haven't reviewed these. They are a semi opaque non sticky gloss of color that go wonderful as a topper to a matte lippy to add a bit of punch. For me personally these are great over darker colors if it's making my lips look a bit thin I can run this over the top and make my lips look plumper and throw it in my bag for touch ups. It is a gloss so the staying power is Meh bought the same as other glosses. I downgraded 1 lippy because squeeze tubes are not my favorite way to apply gloss but on the plus the smell of these are slightly vanilla not the strong plastic smell some L'oreal lipsticks can have. There are several shades clear, frost and metallic to give you different looks. I have also used this on a "no-makeup" day when I want just a little something on the face. So yep I will repurchase these.

About reviewer (268 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral