3.9

price range

Reviews

1.0

2 years ago

Leaks all the time and goes on orange. Threw it out after one use.

About reviewer (196 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

from

2 years ago

Love this!!!!!! I have combination skin and very textured skin but this doesn’t cake up or dry out despite staying matte for long. Will keep buying this

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair

3 years ago

AMAZING product to bake with. Has so much product and it only cost me £2.99-£3.99. Can be really powdery and cakey if you use a lot so I just use for baking my concealer and under my bronzer and gives a beautiful, long-lasting effect. For the price, definitely worth trying out. 10/10 would recommend :)

About reviewer (24 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBrunette

1.0

4 years ago

After reading excellent reviews I thought this powder might do the job. I've been using mac hd powder and I'd mineral veil and wanted something cheap that will do the same. Def a waste of money didn't set my makeup at all, you need to used a lot of it and I hate when my face is too powdery looking so not a good thing. The powder feel very cheap, overall I think it was awful

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

2.0

4 years ago

I was very excited to use this product but unfortunately the sieve on top is nearly impossible to remove and therefore the powder is inaccessible. I used my fingers and my tweezers and eventually resorted to using my teeth to remove the sieve. It has a strong scent, just like other Collection face powders. The product overall is okay, but the packaging is a huge let down.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Other, Other

4 years ago

I have been using this powder for about 3 weeks now. I brought it in a whim as I needed a powdered. So instead of sticking to my trustee pressed powder I decided to go for this cheap one. The cons of this are the packaging but you get what you pay for in terms of the packaging. It comes with a powder puff sponge but I use a powder brush to apply it. It sits very light on the skin. It doesn't look powdery. It has a strong fragrance to it so keep that in mind. It's translucent so your not going to get an ashy / orange over cast on your skin. Lasting power is pretty good. I seem to only need to touch it up once or twice a day. It is more of a setting powder as it doesn't seem to have a lot of coverage but is brilliant to control shine throughout the day. The only fault with this is the packaging as it feels a little cheap and it's easy for the product to seep it's way out of the container. I rate this a 7/10 and I will repurchase this.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

5 years ago

This powder is the first powder I've used and I thought that since it is extremly well priced that it would be a bit cakey and dry my face out, but I was so wrong! The Collection sheer loose powder give your face a matte flawless finish and keeps your foundation in-tact for a good 3-4 hours. I normally wear it just with my concealer (I've done a review on it) but I sometimes just wear it by itself. It is as it says on the tub, translucent! Some people have been telling me that their powder isn't translucent and either makes the look orange or like a ghost, but in this powders case, that dosen't occur at all! I would certainly re-purchase and I have already forced one of my friends into buying it and she is as in love with this product as I am! The only fault I could possibly give this product would be that it dosen't last as long as I would have hoped but that's ok as I'm not normally out for very long so it dosen't bother me, but if you are lookin for a longer lasting powder I would look somewhere else. Hope this helps!

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Olive

5 years ago

A good product at an excellent price. I have dark skin and it has been a nightmare trying to find powders (including other so-called translucent ones) that didn't make me look ashy/chalky. This is a true translucent powder. It didn't even distort the colour of my foundation, nor did it give a cakey effect. It's really easy to blend in and gives a sheer but matte finish. The only negative thing I have to say about it is that it doesn't last an especially long time so you may need to reapply every few hours. However, this is not a huge problem because it is translucent and it blends in really well. Sometimes I reapply on the go without a mirror because I'm just so confident that it has blended in perfectly. The packaging is good. It's a loose powder so there's a handy sifter in the pot that makes it easy to dispense the right amount of powder.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBlack, Curly, Medium

6 years ago

I would go as far as to describe this as an essential. Super cheap (£2.99 from Boots). I do notice that after a few hours my skin has a tendency to look a bit darker than I had intended, but not sure if I can attribute that to this product or my foundation/the lighting in my house. Would definitely buy again.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

6 years ago

I use this everyday to set my foundation and concealer! It is cheap and doesn't make my face orange! Most powders, even if they claim to be "translucent" or "sheer" end up being patchy or orange on me! This doesn't!

About reviewer (84 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Cool