Hard Candy Kal-eye-descope Eyeshadow- Rock n Roll

Hard Candy Kal-eye-descope Eyeshadow- Rock n Roll

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

my favorite color in this duo is the lighter shade. its like a abalone rainbow color. it is pretty shimmery so if your not into shimmer shades, i definitely do not recommend this for you. again, i recommend you do use this wet to prevent fall out and to make the colore more vibrant, i recommend you use a cream base. I will definitely be buying again when i hit pan.

on 6/25/2011 10:22:00 PM

My good friend has tons of these eye shadows and recommended me to try the product. I bought the kal-eye-descope eye shadow in Rock n Roll which is a light lilac purple and a dark plum color of purple. I enjoy the eye shadow but I don't love it. It doesn't go on very dark and during the day it turns into a liquid because I have greasy eyelids. I put the lilac on my eye lid and the plum color in the crease and it really brought out my brown eyes. I would maybe buy this eye shadow again if it stayed on better throughout the day. I like the packaging though. I like how the lid snaps open or closed and that the lid is attached so you don't have to worry about losing the lid.

Top Rated Eye Shadow