Maybelline FIT ME Blush - Light Pink

Maybelline FIT ME Blush - Light Pink

2.2

on 6/25/2016 9:14:00 PM

Okay... Here's the thing... This blush color is very nice on fair skin like mine, but because it is such a light color, it only has a little but of pigment. So, if you have a heavy hand with blush, or if you are scared of blush because you don't look like a clown, this may be a very nice color on fair skin. If you have deeper skin tones and like that really pink look, this could be a pink highlighter! All in all, this would probably be a good training blush for beginners, or if you are younger, just getting into makeup, as I am! But for only $4.49, it is of amazing quality! The brush, on the other hand is very coarse and feels like it is scratching your face, not giving you a flawless, blushed look! However, I find that instead of using it for blush, it is AMAZING for setting your under-eye concealer! They have lots of shades for all different skin tones, and for a little amount of money, they are so worth it!

on 3/28/2016 11:36:00 PM

Where do I begin? This shade(and the others I have tried) have virtually no pigment whatsoever. It has sparkles. I hate pearlescent,glittery or sparkle finishes. Within an hour - GONE! If younger girls who are just starting to experiment with makeup go for this, I don't think that they will be disappointed but I sure am.

To Read all 31 Reviews, Login or Join

on 8/7/2015 1:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Horrible. I feel so bad saying that because I know some people swear by it, but it's just that it was horrible for me.

I should have read the reviews and how barely anyone likes this at all but I didn't and I went and purchased without even thinking.

Packaging is cheap looking and it broke WHILE in the Walmart bag. Made me mad. The brush that it comes with is so scratchy and it hurt using it. It was irritating. Now onto the product itself. The colour is a beautiful light pink, I was fascinated by it and it's what drew me in. I decided to make a swatch on my hand... SUPER CHALKY. I was not impressed. So it took me a few tries to even get good colour payoff swatched ON MY HAND, it wasn't even on my face yet.
By the time I wanted to use it, my brushes couldn't even pick up much colour because it was so chalky and patchy and overall just CHEAPLY MADE. Even then, I was swirling the brushes in it and when applied to my face, it was BARELY THERE, just like what happened with my hand. I was mad.
Horrible colour payoff and horrible packaging and horrible product. Maybelline, I know you can do better.
WILL NOT REPURCHASE EVER AGAIN.

on 3/3/2015 10:25:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I am surprised to see so many negative comments.
I really like this product - it's easy to apply, looks natural and it lasts me throughout the day.

I have a fair skin tone, so this product looks as if I naturally blush during the day. It is matte, so it doesn't give me this fake too pink and glittery issue as I faced with other blushes.

I would buy it again.

This is okay, but not something I would buy again. I did hit pan with this one quite a while ago - for some reason it was my go-to for a length of time. But you really have to build up the product to see results and it's not the best when it comes to staying power and pigmentation. I keep it around because it does have a bit of shimmer and makes a lovely eyeshadow.

on 8/10/2014 12:42:00 AM

When I saw this blush at Target I thought it was super cute and soft pink color so I bought it. It isn't expensive and it was Maybelline so I gave it a try. Worst decision ever! I have combination skin (my cheeks are very dry) and this blush made my cheeks itchy. The brush that comes with it is ridiculous, very hard but it grabs the pigmentation of the blush. Maybe I'll still use it when I want to look super natural but I won't purchase this ever again.

This "blush" is seriously a joke. It's a pretty soft pink in the pan but unfortunately it has ZERO pigmentation once swatched. I'm talking use the whole dang thing on just one cheek and have someone try to guess which side is which. This was just a plain waste of hard earned moolah even if it was only like $5, it's not worth half that.

Didn't show up on my NC30 skin.

on 1/21/2014 5:52:00 AM

This is the worst maybelline product I've ever purchased! It didn't show up in my skin at all let alone having a staying power. The pigment isn't great and breaks easily. There are better blushes out there with the same price.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

i hated this blush. Since the brand was Maybelline, i thought their blushes were great considering that one pf my favorite blushes from Maybelline is the dream bouncy blush. when i first saw it at CVS, i thought it was a pretty light pink shade considering all of the other ones were a bit too dark for me. After i left CVS, I immediately tested this on the the back of my hand, but the brush that came with the blush basically scrapped off the product. when i tried to apply it to the back of my hand there was barely any color on the back of my hand. even if i used my fingers to apply the blush nothing would show up except for a bunch of sparkles. even if i tried layering the product on to my face, it would look too powdery and cakey that it didn't look good on me at all. Unless someone has the palest face in the world, this blush is useless definitely not repurchasing.

Popular Blush Products