3.2

Reviews

3.0
from

2 years ago

Very dry.. but shade 3 matches olive skin tones well. I usually use this as a quick touch up to brighten.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBlack

2 years ago

It doesn't work for oily skin, just slides off. Pros: affordable; creamy texture which might work if you have dry skin; blends ok Cons: too oily for combination skin, won't stay on the oily parts of the skin; too heavy for under eye area; poor color range

About reviewer (143 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesGray

2 years ago

Cakey, heavy, doesn't blend well, no coverage.

About reviewer (197 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

2 years ago

I like this concealer stick a lot for my undereye circles and random zits I get on my forehead. It can go on cakey but I just blend with my ring finger and it's fine. Using this is the easiest, fastest part of my makeup routine. It's really cheap too, and Essence is cruelty free which I love.

About reviewer (307 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

2 years ago

Cheap, does not provide coverage, just a weird oily shine for me. I wouldn't repurchase.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Curly, Medium

3 years ago

just got this in shade #03 Matt Honey - i needed a new concealer and was curious about this one, since it was cheap. from what i can tell... it's alright i guess? one of the better offerings for cheap concealer on this side of the world, but it's a little drying and it definitely pulls a bit on the skin - probably due to it being in a stick formula. all in all, it's alright i guess, but not gonna go out of my way to repurchase, probably.

About reviewer (66 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

3 years ago

sucks. hardly provides any coverage doesn't glide on well, doesn't come off well from a brush either

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

3 years ago

This product is definitely worth its price, it's really cheap and really horrible. Never again

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair

HairBrown

3.0
from

3 years ago

It's kinda meh. On it's own it mostly covers my under eye circles but it could be lighter and I think it's too dry so it's kinda hard to properly apply. I've only been using it under my eyes so I can't say anything for acne covering.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

4 years ago

Essence's 'Coverstick' concealer is ideal if you want to cover a spot or a pimple at an instant.It has a natural finish and its texture is soft,so it will not dry your skin out.However,it is not suitable for concealing the under-eye area as it gives zero light and also tones up your black circles,instead of covering them.It is really affordable so I suggest you give it a try!

About reviewer (36 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Neutral