Essence Cover Stick

3.3

PPG-2 MYRISTYL ETHER PROPIONATE, CETEARYL ETHYLHEXANOATE, CALCIUM CARBONATE, ZINC OXIDE, TALC, CERA MICROCRISTALLINA (MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX), PARAFFIN, SYNTHETIC WAX, ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE, CARNAUBA (COPERNICIA CERIFERA) WAX, CANDELILLA (EUPHORBIA CERIFERA) WAX, FARNESOL, ALLANTOIN, BISABOLOL, POLYETHYLENE, BHT, PROPYLPARABEN, CI 77492 (IRON OXIDES), CI 42090 (BlUE 1), CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE).

sucks. hardly provides any coverage doesn't glide on well, doesn't come off well from a brush either

This product is definitely worth its price, it's really cheap and really horrible. Never again

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

It's kinda meh. On it's own it mostly covers my under eye circles but it could be lighter and I think it's too dry so it's kinda hard to properly apply. I've only been using it under my eyes so I can't say anything for acne covering.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Essence's 'Coverstick' concealer is ideal if you want to cover a spot or a pimple at an instant.It has a natural finish and its texture is soft,so it will not dry your skin out.However,it is not suitable for concealing the under-eye area as it gives zero light and also tones up your black circles,instead of covering them.It is really affordable so I suggest you give it a try!

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Price: Really affordable.
Formula: Too dry. (especially for people with dry skin)
Coverage: Not really.
Not many shades available. (none for people with yellow undertones)

am i so lucky? i found the exact color of my skin (04 true nude)and even though its kinda hard to apply i love it cause its a good everyday coverstick (for small skin breakouts) and its 100% matte. also really affordable!

Even though it's cheap, the quality is just awful! It doesn't conceal and it's hard to apply. The packaging is also very cheap looking.

First off, I have pretty good skin (normal/combination). Minor dark circles, and just a few slightly discolored marks from old acne, I break out only once in a while. This concealer covers okay, I apply CC Cream and moisturizer before I dab it on. Does its job, works nicely for the undereye area as long as you moisturize beforehand, I use a brush. Coverage is medium and very natural looking, not for those who need full coverage. If you have relatively good skin and only breakout rarely, this will do. It won't cover angry, red spots, but it does cover fading acne marks very well (use the pinpoint concealing method with a concealer brush, makes a huge difference). Lasts all day, does not fade or flake on me at all. I have the lightest shade and I use it to subtly highlight my upper cheeks and nose, it works, and looks good. I also have shade 2 to cover blemishes and shade 3 for summer when I'm a little more tan. Comparable to Revlon Photoready stick concealer which I also use, but Photoready is thicker and offers slightly better coverage (it's also abit less smooth and creamy in texture), I have both and like both. Photoready covers better when I get the occasional hormonal zit.

I did not like this concealer at all. I found that the product was very hard and dry making it difficult to apply. It looked extremely cakey anywhere on my face and it also creased under my eyes. It also has a poor range of shades.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Pros:
-Conceals fairly well
-Cheap price
-Blends well

Cons:
-Pretty dry formula (which isn't too bad I guess)
-Only about 3 shades available (not a con for me, I found my shade)
-Runs out very fast