Essence Cover Stick

3.2

PPG-2 MYRISTYL ETHER PROPIONATE, CETEARYL ETHYLHEXANOATE, CALCIUM CARBONATE, ZINC OXIDE, TALC, CERA MICROCRISTALLINA (MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX), PARAFFIN, SYNTHETIC WAX, ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE, CARNAUBA (COPERNICIA CERIFERA) WAX, CANDELILLA (EUPHORBIA CERIFERA) WAX, FARNESOL, ALLANTOIN, BISABOLOL, POLYETHYLENE, BHT, PROPYLPARABEN, CI 77492 (IRON OXIDES), CI 42090 (BlUE 1), CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE).

Very dry.. but shade 3 matches olive skin tones well. I usually use this as a quick touch up to brighten.

It doesn't work for oily skin, just slides off.
Pros: affordable; creamy texture which might work if you have dry skin; blends ok
Cons: too oily for combination skin, won't stay on the oily parts of the skin; too heavy for under eye area; poor color range

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Cakey, heavy, doesn't blend well, no coverage.

I like this concealer stick a lot for my undereye circles and random zits I get on my forehead. It can go on cakey but I just blend with my ring finger and it's fine. Using this is the easiest, fastest part of my makeup routine. It's really cheap too, and Essence is cruelty free which I love.

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Cheap, does not provide coverage, just a weird oily shine for me. I wouldn't repurchase.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

just got this in shade #03 Matt Honey -

i needed a new concealer and was curious about this one, since it was cheap. from what i can tell... it's alright i guess? one of the better offerings for cheap concealer on this side of the world, but it's a little drying and it definitely pulls a bit on the skin - probably due to it being in a stick formula. all in all, it's alright i guess, but not gonna go out of my way to repurchase, probably.

sucks. hardly provides any coverage doesn't glide on well, doesn't come off well from a brush either

This product is definitely worth its price, it's really cheap and really horrible. Never again

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

It's kinda meh. On it's own it mostly covers my under eye circles but it could be lighter and I think it's too dry so it's kinda hard to properly apply. I've only been using it under my eyes so I can't say anything for acne covering.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Essence's 'Coverstick' concealer is ideal if you want to cover a spot or a pimple at an instant.It has a natural finish and its texture is soft,so it will not dry your skin out.However,it is not suitable for concealing the under-eye area as it gives zero light and also tones up your black circles,instead of covering them.It is really affordable so I suggest you give it a try!