Mary Kay Lash Love Mascara

3.9

Lash Love Mascara is a very nice mascara which is good at lengthening and providing volume. The brush is a decent size, similar to the size of the Covergirl Lashblast brush, but narrower and skinnier. The mascara applies easily, with minimal clumping. It lasts all day, though there was a little of flaking towards the end of the day. It removed easily with micellar water. This is a fairly good mascara, I would recommend it to anyone who happens to know a Mary Kay rep, though I wouldn't seek one out solely to get this mascara.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This mascara was given to me by a friend as a gift since she sells MK. I like it and it was easy to apply, and did a good job of separating lashes. It also lasted all day without flaking or smudging. My problem with this is the price. I have L'Oreal mascara which does the same job (if not better) and it has been my go to for several years now. This mascara is good but not worth the price when some drug store brands can produce same results.

To Read all 68 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got this mascara from a friend who was an MK rep and was getting out. I bought 2 that she had left, brown and brown-black for half price. Would not pay full price for this product. I use the brown for my brows, works great, no clumping, but application with the wand is a bit finiky so I have to pay attention. I don't need to fill in, just darken up a touch.

The brown-black is good for my lashes, a bit light though, so I find myself loading on, and usually end with a coat of black. It is good for a first coat to extend my pricier stuff. I like the thinner wand for a first coat, then use a product with a fluffier brush for a last coat.

All in all, decent stuff, nothing to get excited about. Would not repurchase at full price. Plenty of better, cheaper products out there.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It's an ok product since it doesnt clump. But nothing spectacular to offer. It's good but not that good considering its price.

I am on the fence as to whether or not I'd buy it again-- it's on the pricey side, granted my MK sales rep will give me a discount.

It's a great mascara; minimal clumping. No smell, no weird fiber things falling out. I even cried a little bit (did not wipe tears, but dabbed with kleenex) and it stayed put. It elongates and thickens and CURLS my lashes-- it's really quite nice-- in one coat.

My only complaint is the price.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I didn't have high hopes for this, since I don't tend to like Mary Kay cosmetics. But it was for a fund raiser, and I decided to give it a try. I love it! I have the waterproof version and it's excellent. It gives great length and definition. While I like other drug store versions as much as this, I thought it was great and I would order again. I'm considering buying the non-waterproof one as well. This is a great way to support a local business, too, by helping out our Mary Kay consultant.

My second favourite mascara! It applies very easily and gives great definition. This mascara promises definition but i see a good amount of length and volume as well. I love the thin wand on this because it makes application very easy. It defiantly feels like it reaches all the lashes and it separates lashes very well!
I literally ALWAYS get compliments on my lashes with this mascara!
Out of all the mascaras I've tried (benefit, lancome, loreal, too faced, ect.) this is defiantly in my top 3!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This isn't the worst mascara I've ever used. As most of the other reviewers note, it applies easily and doesn't clump. It also doesn't really smear or smudge. However, after a week of good results, it started flaking on me, which is a deal breaker for me.

Ingredients: water, acrylates/ethylhexyl acrylate copolymer, beeswax, alcohol denat., carnauba wax, glyceryl stearate, paraffin, methyl trimethicone, acacia senegal gum extract, stearic acid, butylene glycol, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, silica, pvp, panthenol, phytantriol, tocopheryl acetate, propylene glycol, dimethicone, hydroxyethylcellulose, diazolidinyl urea, isostearic acid, sodium polymethacrylate, dimethiconol, ethylene/methacrylate copolymer, disodium edta, mica, laureth-21, sodium acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, propylparaben, aminomethyl propanol, isopropyl titanium triisostearate, hydrogenated polyisobutene, cyclohexasiloxane, cyclopentasiloxane, palmitic acid, benzoic acid, iron oxides, titanium dioxide, blue1 lake. continued >>

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I have short Asian lashes and this mascara is the best out of all the others I've tried. And trust me I've tried a tons of mascaras. Waterproof, no clumps, increase length by 200x and volume maybe not so much but when you combine it another mascara or add a second coat, it's beautiful. No complaints here!

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

While living on campus at college, my dorm had these out to give away on a table as a little Halloween goody and I couldn't pass free mascara so I snatched it up. I've never used Mary Kay makeup and was kind of hesitant on using it, but a few days later I did and I absolutely loved it. It's now my favorite mascara that I have ever used and I can't wait to buy more.

I was surprised to notice that as soon as I put it on, there were no clumps and that all my lashes were nice and separated. It makes a noticeable difference in the length of my lashes and just the right amount of volume I need for a casual, everyday look. Already about to buy my third tube!