BeneFit Cosmetics I Am Rebel

Filtered by skin tone : Olive

3.3

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

Granted this product smells great, it makes me look like a greaseball. I don't think I will want to purchase this again, I gave the tube to my friend who really liked it.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I bought this on a recent trip to England (I live in Canada so I can't get it unless I go out of the country) and I LOVE IT. It was really expensive, around 16 but I am really glad I bought it. It lasts a long time, I only use a dab daily. It totally evens out my tanned skin and it has SPF which is a plus. I don't recommend this for people with light-coloured skin. I don't know why BeneFit markets this as a "one colour fits all" product, it's not. But if it works for you, it's great! I will definitely buy it again (if I can find it).

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

What a mess this product is! One shade, why is my only question? I am an NC 30, so this shade is pretty close to me but I have no idea how anyone fairer could use this product. And it was even a little too dark for me! I really had to blend this in well with my fingers to get it even with no lines of demarkation. That in itself is a pain. The formula itself looked natural and didnt break me out. My skin looked good but no better than with any other foundation that I like. The color is just too dark to be worth the hassle of blending it in for a standard product. I prefer my cheaper Covergirl or Revlon over this. It is nothing special.