BeneFit Cosmetics I Am Rebel

Filtered by hair type : Other

2.6

I used this, then it changed, now I prefer the Neutrogena spf with hint of color.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

i tried this at the counter and found it WAY too oily for my already oily skin. i guess it's because of the spf. hmm. well i wouldn't recommend it to anyone with oily skin.

This is now called, You Rebel, but it is the same product. The color went on nicely for me and it gave me a nice sun-kissed look. The downside is it broke me out. The following day I had 4 HUGE under the skin blemishs that hurt. I stop using this and they went away. This would be good for someone without acne prone skin.

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

This moisturizer evens out my skin tone really well (MMM). I find I must finish this with a powder or otherwise I end up with an oily mess on my forehead area by midday. I like this as it provides light coverage, and you get quite a bit for the price. I don't mind the fragrance either.

THe color's just a wee bit too dark for me, but if I blend heaps of mix it with some oil-free moisturizer, it's fine. However, that's an extra step that I need to do and I'm lazy ;) Why don't they make it in a few colors?! This is a *really* emollient product that I found nice on my drier cheeks, but bad on my oily tzone. It smeared and made my tzone really oily during the day, and shiny too. Ick! It's a standard moisturizer for me that would be best on those with dry, medium-colored skin. continued >>