BeneFit Cosmetics I Am Rebel

Filtered by skin type : Combination

3.1

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Oompa Loompa, Doompadah dee if you are wise you'll listen to me...... don't by Benefit I am rebel, you will look like an Oompa Loompa! I applied this sparingly and blended, blended, blended but I just turned bright orange. It highlighted every pore and felt like I had just stuck my head in a deep fryer. WARNING: Please don't try this at home.

well the makeup lady in the shop applied this really well to me, but i cant seem to get it and i turn out orangey every time and go and wash my face again....
it really colors my skin, and im not that fair but i feel my face becomes a different color to my neck!! i dont really reccommend this. however, it has cool packaging but dont be influenced by that!

I'm so glad for all of you that had a good experience with this- but I did not. I bought this after the makeup artist at the mall put this on and hounded me to get it- so I gave in. After using it for a while- I broke out and it just felt greasy all of the time. I also (embarrassingly) found that it DID NOT match my skin color. I did not feel good when I wore this- let alone look good. I did like the name and thought the packaging was pretty cute- but besides that- I would NOT buy this again.

Really dont understand the comments this product gets! I am very fair, typical English rose complexion with naturally blonde fair and green eyes. This product is fab. I think the problem here is that the product isnt being blended enough and too much is being used. A little goes a very long way!!! And blend blend blend until it tones into your skin. Brilliant moisturiser for drier skin types but not too greasy on my spot prone tzone. Havent had any breakouts and my skin looks dewy smooth. This is my everyday staple applied over Dr Feelgood, for special occasions and evenings I wear the liquid foundation by Benefit for a super flawless finish. My superpale friend can also use this and she is blonde blue eyes think Gwyn Paltrow, like i said blend blend blend!

I bought a tube of this about a year and a half ago and got it out recently cos I'm trying to wean myself off full coverage foundations (I've convinced myself I have crap skin but I really don't I have quite good skin!) but it was very orange so I discarded it. I visited a benefit counter at my local department store with my mum and the SA tried this on her. she first used Dr Feelgood and then used Rebel over the top and it looked amazing!!! I bought one there and then and the colour was actually quite beige and light so it must have been my tube that had gone off over the year as I hadn't really used it much. anyway I used it today and it looked perfect!! my problem with TM's in the past has been that they were too sheer - I mean most of them are glorified moisturisers with hardly any tint yet they sell them for a huge price because it is a TM! Rebel gives a little coverage - enough to even out good skin. I've noticed that lots of people complained on the colour - you have to give it a few minutes to settle and adjust to your skin colour then you can apply the rest of your make up and it looks perfect - well on my skin it does and I'm PPP/buff/bone/nc20. I didnt have a problem with the colour at all! beautiful with Benetint and Hoola!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

i tried this at the counter and found it WAY too oily for my already oily skin. i guess it's because of the spf. hmm. well i wouldn't recommend it to anyone with oily skin.

I actually really like this product even though i expected to hate it cause its got such negative reviews. I am Rebel is a tinted moisturiser that comes in one colour with a SPF of 15. The SA at the Benefit counter asked me if would be interested in trying it so I did, when she applied it i couldn't believe the results, I have pale yellowly toned skin and a lot of the time I look pretty sickly! But this made my skin look amazing, glowing and radiant. So of course I handed over the cash and went to apply it at home the next day and the results were still great! Although this is called a tinted moisturiser I find it too dry to use a regular moisturiser, and it is harder to apply on a bare face, so I whack on my regular moisturiser and then apply this over my whole face, it leaves my skin really soft, and the SPF is a good bonus too, knowing my skin is protected is great!! I also strangely really like the smell it smells just like sun lotion, reminds me of my holidays :) this is now a HG product I wear it everyday in place of foundation, and it is really light and fresh feeling, oh it looks fab with a bit of benetint or Hoola on the top!! I think the packaging is really nice looking a red metal tube, and the fact its a tube makes it really easy to use. Will defiantley buy again!!

Okay, for some crazy reason, I thought I AM REBEL looked good when blended on my hand at the counter; however, once I brought it home, to my horror, my face had a greasy, orange glow at home. I tried and tried to work with it. Eventually, I just trashed it, citing it as a lost cause.

I didn't want to like this, because of the price, but wow! Universally flattering shade, and a little goes a long way. This tube is lasting forever, and the coverage remains consistant throught the day.

this has heavy coverage for a tinted moisterizer. also, it defineettlyyyy isnt right for all skintones. It only works on me when i have a tan, even though its sheer. It just didnt work for me, it made my combo skin feel greasy and it felt like a mask. The coverage was just too heavy for me, and when my tan started to fade it felt like i was putting a weird self tanner on my face. not worth the money. But i bet it would be good for people with darker skintones and dry skin. hmmm. maybe thats what they should say instead of one color fits all.