BeneFit Cosmetics I Am Rebel

Filtered by skin type : Normal

2.8

It seems like people either hate this product or love it, and I'm fortunate enough to say that I fit in the latter category. Every morning I dab some of this onto my forehead, cheeks, nose, and chin, and then use a foundation brush to blend. I then apply a pressed powder over, using a medium sized brush and going in circles over my entire face. I am continually impressed with the way it looks. I will def. but it again.

I bought You Rebel a few days ago, and I LOVE it. I'm a guy, so it's important that it doesn't look like i have a lot of stuff on my skin. I've nailed the stunningly gorgeous yet still natural look after a few years of experimenting. I recommend the following products to everyone if you want to look flawless and glowing without looking like you have any makeup on...Start with Skyn Iceland's moisturizer...then use Dermablend's concealer for your dark circles and eyelids. Then use Victoria's Secret blush. Top it off with Jean Paul Gaultier's bronzer. Then get Studio 5ive's highlighting cream and put it on your cheekbones, eyelids, and chin. www.studio5ive.com. I swear on my life that you'll look amazing beyond belief. People tell me all the time that my skin looks so perfect that it's unreal. You Rebel gave me that extra kick that I needed to step it up a bit and go from flawless to godly.

I'm not sure if they've reformulated this since I used it a couple years ago...BUT when I used it there was only one shade, which was slightly too dark for me. and it was greasy. the sa said this was from the sunscreen and tried to sell me a powder to combat the shine. what a mess. AND it comes in a metal tootpaste-like tube which punctures very easily and gets nasty tinted moisturizer all over your makeup bag! yuck.

I am so depressed. I waited 3 weeks for my shipment from benefit (I live in Canada so that's the only way). I was so excited bc I had used this product about 2 years ago and I absolutely loved it. Perfect color and texture, it was just perfect! Then I read on here that they changed it but I didn't think it could be that different. Oh it was. It's awful! It's not even the color so much as the consistency and streakiness! I tried applying it 3 different ways, with just a clean face, with clean face and moisturizer, and then with a foundation brush that I also got from benefit. i feel like crying. I was looking forward to be being pretty but now I am stuck with this stuff, along with the other dumb products I ordered. In this case I definetly should have listened to the negative reviews.

horrible product. streaks like hell.

No amount of blending could ever make this look natural...who has skin this color??? I've never seen any orange people unless they've had an accident with the self tanner :) Ick ick ick, don't waste your money! Worthless

Its only been a week since i've had this product and its fantastic!!! I think it really compliments my asian skin and doesn't look like a fake tan just really glowing. I like the packaging however, it could be a bit bigger especially for the amount you pay(but its still worth it. What are we women like, love things but can't resist complaining!!!) I also love the name of the product

I tried a dab of this on my face. My boyfriend said it looked like a big yellow bruise on my skin! This isn't a good color on my pale skin...NOT a one-color fits all like they claim.

im nc 25 and this is too dark for me. it has a nice scent and sheer, not very oily. i just wish they had more shade.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

it feels thick. looks nice, but has a weird smell to it.this would be a choice for someone who wouldn't want to use foundation. and i wouldn't use this for a hot summer day.