4.3

price range

Reviews

from

8 years ago

This is my other "nude" from RAs. Warm petal pink with frost finish. No brainer and subtle. Goes with every look.:)

About reviewer (113 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlack, Curly, Other

EyesBlack

9 years ago

Very nice, but DAMN this is expensive. Just picked this up yesterday with the matching nail color. I believe it was released with the Fall 2011 collection? Anyway, I tried hard not to like this and I've been trying to talk myself out of keeping it since I got it home but I don't think I can, lol. I see this being a staple in my lipstick collection as it will likely go with anything. I already envision myself wearing it with no or minimal eye makeup or full on eye with greens, browns, taupes, etc. I put yes for repurchase but I'm not sure yet.

About reviewer (215 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOther, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesBrown

from

9 years ago

my lovely bf got me this 2day and it's a great lipstick the staying power is fab it stays put after eating and drinking it's non drying and gives a lovely glossy finish and i love the packaging it's one of the best Quality lipsticks i have used however i only gave this 4 lippys because of the price. i think i would only buy chanel all the time if i won the lottery lol

About reviewer (268 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Wavy, Coarse

EyesBlue

9 years ago

Chanel Rouge Allure in Confidentielle ( 0.12 oz for $32 usd) is a medium petal pink. The color is an everyday pretty pink suitable for any outfits and makeup look. On my tan mac nc 40 skin tone, Confidentielle resembles Mac Modesty with its medium pink and a slight of mauve undertone kind of my lip but better (MLBB) type. However, Confidentielle has a smooth and creamy application that applies like butter and effortlessly. One of the easiest lipstick application I have try and is comparable to Guerlain Rouge G. There is a rose scent to the lipstick, but it is very mild and would disappears within a few minutes. The longevity is good, giving the color is pink, lasting about 3-4 hours on me with occasional sipping drinks in between. As in all rouge allure, Confidentielle comes in a sleek and elegant black case that needs to be open by pushing on the gold logo on top of the case. If you are looking for an everyday medium pink lipstick in my lip but better (MLBB) type of shade and that will goes with many looks and outfits, you will love Chanel Confidentielle.

About reviewer (112 reviews)

Age25-29