Lee Stafford Climate Control Protection Spray

Lee Stafford Climate Control Protection Spray

1 review

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is such a good product and has quickly become one of my essential products that I use (it's really hard to get into that list of mine lol!!).

It does exactly what it says on the spray and keeps my style in control from the moment I finish ghd'ing it till I wash it out.

I have tried so many sprays for anti-humidity (kms, frizz-eaze, etc etc etc etc!!), and this one does actually what it promises to. When I bought this in Boots, it was on a 3for2 offer. Then when there was teeny bit left I was like, eh I'll just get whatever is there on offer for "anti-humdity". So I bought Frizz Eaze Moisture Barrier Spray, since it was on a 2for9 in Boots, and the Lee Stafford's is 10.75 or so. Well, anyway I used that Frizz Eaze Spray, and it did nothing of what Lee Stafford is capable of doing.. Where Lee Stafford's is making my ghd curls last just the way I made them (literally) till I wash my hair (with no residue, no hardness, nothing!); Frizz Eaze made my hair straw like, with no volume, and where there were curls in it, they just fell into a hard, flat, frizzy mess. So now I think I learnt my lesson, I caught a 3for2 offer plus 3 coupon off haircare. I stocked up, since you only notice how good it really is when you don't have it in!!

Popular Styling Products