Laneige Water Bank Gel Cream

Laneige Water Bank Gel Cream

3.8

Water, Butylene Glycol, Betaine, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Trisiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Beta-Glucan, Magnesium Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Cocamide Mipa, Salicornia Herbacea Extract, Centaurium Erythraea Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, C12-16 Alcohols, Glycogen, Glutamic Acid, Glyceryl Oleate, Dimethiconol, Lysine HCl, Mannitol, Menthoxypropanediol, Behenyl Alcohol, Serine, Sodium Polyacrylate, Sucrose, Stearyl Behenate, Citrulline, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Alanine, Arginine, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Inulin Lauryl Carbamate, Calcium Citrate, Threonine, Palmitic Acid, Polygyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Polysorbate 20, Propanediol, PCA, PEG-15 Pentaerythrityl Tetra (Laureth-6 Carboxylate), PPG-5-Laureth-5, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Hydroxypropyl Bispalmitamide MEA, Histidine HCl, Triethanolamine, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Love the silicone texture, not sticky and absorbs almost immediately. Love the fragrance as well and it moisturizes without u feeling like u have a layer of cream on ur face. Makes skin feel smooth and supple

on 10/10/2016 1:51:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I'll try and keep this short and sweet. I love the hydration I get from this cream gel. It's super light and non greasy and perfect for my oily skin but I think it may be the cause of a couple cystic acne bumps. I don't know if it was or the laneige multi cleanser. I returned both as I since have found better products without fragrance which I think we're the reason my skin reacted the way it did. The packaging is gorgeous and I loved how it looked on my vanity. The spatula it comes with us super handy to deter contamination to the cream by dipping your fingers in it. A great moisturizer but just not for me.

on 5/28/2016 5:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

A nice gel cream, mostly for oily or oily-normal skintypes, however I'm developing more appreciation for gel formulations at any age as they can be deceptively simple yet surprisingly normalizing for problem skin when used regularly. Could be used as a night cream, or in daytime when not wearing makeup, especially in hot weather.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I used this for about 2 years some time ago. I've since switched to Estée Lauder Hydrationist, a decision I regret everyday. Laneige is hands down the best brand I've indulged. I bought the pink cleanser a few months ago and it works so well for both me and my teen brother. It brings back the good memories I had with the moisturiser. I remember when I had this gel cream and water sleeping mask, my skin was so perfect I didn't need facial treatments for a year! I didn't even need to use the mask so often. Recently out of desperation I started looking into facials again and I began wondering why or how I even went for a year without it before. Well I found my answers- Laneige! I remember not having to deal with blackheads, breakouts, acnes, and beauticians, the whole time I had this. Now I find myself sitting at my mirror almost everyday picking on my blackheads. I bought water sleeping mask weeks ago along with the yogurt one, and I love them so much I apply them morning and night alternately. When I'm done with Estée Lauder and my Murad scrub (which I got for a discount), I'm coming back to Laneige. I dread trying to finish my products.

A great product for oily skin! Smells great, hydrating and easily absorbed into the skin, one of my favourite moisturisers

on 5/12/2016 3:01:00 AM

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

Not recommended as it is not of value. perhaps better for those with oily skin or during summer/day time. The only thing I like is how it feels when applied. A lightweight gel that is not very moisturizing. I use it on dry Areas and it didnt help at all. For the price, I think it is not worth it as you can get cheaper alternatives elsewhere and the jar is unhygienic too.

on 9/11/2015 12:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I really wanted to like this, because the texture is fantastic, but the fragrance is pretty strong and it broke me out. Usually it takes a long time for me to develop clogged pores or whiteheads since I have dry skin, but I got both within a day of using this stuff. And, unless I'm allergic to it, NOTHING breaks me out. If you've got sensitive skin, stay away. I'll stick to the sleeping mask (which boasts a similarly hefty ingredients list and fragrance but doesn't break me out, thankfully).

on 9/16/2015 11:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I love the way this feels on my skin, and it makes my skin look smooth and supple. This is fragranced, but the scent has grown on me. It's not too strong, and it's pretty. My only complaint about this product is the spatula-jar glass container, because I think this causes me to use too much. I've never been a huge user of moisturizer, and I always used lotions, so I'm not used to the thicker texture of the gel-cream. When I use the spatula to gather up the product, what seems like a tiny blob (the spatula is quite small) winds up making quite a dent in the gel. It's difficult for me to determine how much product to scoop onto the spatula. I've tried applying this with a brush (the one I use for my sleeping mask), but I felt too much stuck in the bristles and wasted product. I'm sure I'll figure out how to use the spatula. This whole line is quite reasonably priced, and definitely worth a try for its revitalizing qualities.

on 10/13/2015 7:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I received this cream as part of a program with Influenster Canada, and I was really pleased with this product. It leaves skin really soft to the touch and moisturized, and have a great light smell. I'm not sure it would be enough to deeply hydrate my skin at night after a long day outside in the canadian winter, but it's definitively enough for an everyday use.

Also, even if I'm not a fan of this type of packaging (I think it's unhygienic and bad for the active ingredients inside, as I write in ALL my reviews lol), I really appreciate the fact that they give a stick in the packaging so it's more hygienic. I'm giving 3 lippies to the packaging despite the jar packaging, because it's super pretty, look really expensive and they give a spatula.

All-in-all, I love it! I'm not sure I would purchase it because of the price, but if I had the money, I would purchase it for sure.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My third tub.. I don't like the tub packaging it's disgusting to dip a spatula inside everyday. Moisturizing? Not really. But it's light and does not make your skin greasy. Which is why I keep purchasing it LOL. U can get 80ml of this product at SGD$15 in sample size on Qoo10.