Vera Wang Princess

Vera Wang Princess
PrincessPrincess

3.9

on 8/26/2016 7:49:00 PM

I have an old bottle of Princess edp that I have stopped wearing. Now my niece is wanting to wear perfume. All of the younger perfumes(Beiber, etc.) I am sure are based on Princess. They all smell a lot like Princess but can be offensive to others. Example: coughing, sneezing, headache. With VW Princess, she just uses one spray and it isn't offensive yet smells like one of those kids perfumes. Bonus, it's in a super cute heart-shaped bottle with a ring and a crown.

on 5/1/2016 11:52:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This perfume is alright to me. It smells sweet but not sickly sweet it has a powdery note that I think help tone down the sweetness IMO. A little goes a long way though for my part two spray is more than enough and it last The whole day. My husband like this perfume on me as well so I guess that's a plus. The packaging is what sold me and also from the reviews here since I haven't tried and smelled this perfume before and I bought 100ml because it was reasonably priced. It'll probably take me ages to finish it but that's alright. All in all I like it. Just probably not going to buy it again since I like to try other perfumes. ( the perfumes that I can't live without are the coco Madamoisel & burberry brit these are the ones I keep on repurchasing over and over.

To Read all 660 Reviews, Login or Join

on 4/23/2016 5:40:00 PM

I have honestly been wearing this perfume since 8th grade, and I have zero plans of stopping. I'm not kidding when I tell you that every guy I've ever dated has LOVED this stuff. It has such a lovely vanilla floral scent, and stays throughout the day. The packaging is so cute, too.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I wanted a chocolately perfume so I went for this, and the bottle was really cute too. I was dissapointed because I couldn't get much of a chocolate whiff from it. It smelled verrrrrrry light and floral with just a faint hint of watered down chocolate at the end. It didn't develop much on me, and I could immediately recognize the scent when I smelled someone else wearing it. I wouldn't buy it again, but I'd recommend it to someone who is looking for a very light inoffensive girly fragrance... it almost has an aquatic feel to it too.

I have had 4 bottles of this over the last 4 years, it is just such a gorgeous smell like delicate but sweet. I actually prefer it after an hour on my skin it stays all day at work and a lot of people say I smell nice! I can't fault it I love the packaging the box is nice I keep my bottle in the box and have it in my dressing room on display as it looks pretty. I actually first got this perfume when I was 16 and a boy who had a crush on me bought me it! That is not the reason I still buy it though haha! It's just like my scent now, I have had Chanel coco mademoiselle which I liked but still go back to princess!

on 3/14/2016 10:07:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Wearing Princess now & liking it very much. I'm wayyy older that its targeted market, but I think Princess is suitable for any age -- because it's very light, soft, and inoffensive.

Launched in 2006, here are notes, per parfumo.net:

Top Notes - Apple, Apricot, Mandarin, Waterlily
Heart Notes - Guava, Tiaré, Tuberose
Base Notes - Dark chocolate, Pink frosting, Vanilla

A *vanilla* fruity-floral, which IMHO is the best kind of fruity-floral. In the same ballpark as VW Lovestruck, BS Fantasy, VS Eau So Sexy, Anna Sui Dreams -- all of which I like and have written separate reviews for. I esp like the fruity-florals that are softened by *vanilla*.

Princess is similar to Vera Wang's Lovestruck, I think. It has a bit of a tropical feel (the guava?), so I see Princess working best in warm weather. Not much projection -- stays softly close to the body, which is preferable in many public settings -- making it feminine, pretty, well-mannered -- and also smiley, friendly, warm, & uplifting.

Princess is light, soft, cozy, mildly sweet, delicious, and just -- gives off a nice aura. Suitable for princesses of all ages to wear!

on 3/8/2016 10:50:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

This is a pleasant fruity scent. There are some raspberry/blackberry notes in there. Its just not special imo. If you are looking to invest in a signature scent, I'd suggest that you pass on this. This does not have the wow factor or the love me or hate me but you gonna notice me factors. I bought it because I was always curious about it and the bottle- even in my thirties I still cannot pass up anything that looks girly or princessy. Lol.

But this is great for hot weather and day time use. It seems that this is marketed to to girls in their teens to early 20's which makes it appropriate I suppose.

I got this as a gift for Christmas years ago when it first came out. The bottle was beautiful, and it smelled so amazing; unlike anything else at the time. As time went on it was still my favorite fragrance. But it did become very commercial and it seemed like it was marketed to teens, while I was in my early 20s.

Well, I went without it for a couple years. I was mostly using CK euphoria and some other indie perfumes. I saw it a few months ago at a discount department store and bought it again for about 50$ out of nostalgia. I still think it smells amazing, and I'm coming close to 30 now, lol.

The bottom line is that I love the way it smells and it makes me feel good when I use it. If I have to deal with "princess" packaging and little purple and gold rings, who cares?

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

The perfect fragrance for spring/summer! Light, fruity, floral, not too heavy! I love it!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I liked this perfume ever since i sprayed it on one of those flimsy paper perfume samples in the pharmacy. I assumed something named 'princess' in a heart shaped bottle would be childish and boring, but I was surprisingly wrong. The smell at first is nicely floral and fruity, but over time it becomes more of a sexy musky/amber scent. I like the smell it becomes over time. It isn't particularly strong so you may need to use it a little more generously for a lasting effect, or if possible, reapply every so often - the scent is worth it, considering how cheap it is compared to more expensive brands, but its not nearly as nice. Now that i own the product, I consider the packaging is no longer childish, but cute, and innocent. I'd say if you dont like forking out the money for more expensive brands like my favourites, such as flowerbomb by viktor and rolf, be delicious by dkny, gucci's and jimmy choo's perfumes, it's worth adding to your more affordable collection!

Popular Fragrances