Vera Wang Princess

PrincessPrincess

3.9

on 11/29/2017 1:04:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Pretty, cute, innocent, and not apologetic about it. I love putting this on when I want to smell vaguely nice, but don't want to make a statement. It subtly sweetens the air around you, and it's one of the only perfumes my SO commented on without prompting. It doesn't scream ''perfume'', it whispers ''I smell nice''. Comforting and warm, chocolate vanilla tropical flowers. No one is too old to enjoy this as long as they don't overdo it.

Princess lives up to its name. It is gracefully beautiful, but immaculately modest and polite. Sweet, kind, gentle, yet breathtakingly pretty when you get up close and personal. I'm lucky enough to live in a country where this isn't commonly sold, so I don't smell like everyone else! HG potential, cannot get enough even though I'm 30 years old today.

on 10/14/2017 3:31:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Medium

I've come back to this again. I wore it when it first came out and have tried a million other scents along the way. What I appreciate in this, is the softness of the scent mixed with a little bit of fruitiness and spiciness. In other perfumes this combo would go way too far, but Princess holds it all together. I would say if you are someone who likes Angel and VS Heavenly and wants a softer version of the two~ Princess is the winner. It's not one that will project far, but will warm with your body and it lasts all day on me. I love having this option in my collection again.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Vera Wang Princess is a scent I have loved and owned many times since high school. It is an EDT so the staying power and projection is not as much as some other similarly sweet fragrances, but Princess has some unique notes and does last on the skin for about 6 hours. Princess is a sweet and light petfume, it is young and inoffensive. It isn't overly sweet or gourmand, the floral notes keep it smelling gentle and soft. This is perfect for day to day wear, perfect for school/college or work. I also really like the heart shaped bottle, the golden lid and purple juice look gorgeous on your vanity. The perfume is priced quite reasonably and, in my opinion, is more superior than its many flankers. Princess has a uniqueness too it, the guava and water lily notes in particularly add a fresh, clean and aquatic edge - preventing the perfume from smelling too generic. This is a great perfume for any girl or women to wear daily.

Top Notes: Apricot, Mandarin Orange, Apple, Water Lily.
Heart Notes: Tuberose, Guava, Dark Chocolate, Tiare Flower.
Base Notes: Amber, Vanilla, Woodsy Notes.

on 5/14/2017 7:44:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Love how this smells when you first put it on, and how the scent changes the longer it lingers on your skin. Really works for me.

on 2/20/2017 9:12:00 PM

This really works for me. I like soft florals, vanillas, and foodie scents, but I wear many different fragrances. Other favorites include White Linen and Coco, which I wear in summer and winter, respectively. I have also worn and loved KM Loukhoum and TM Angel Innocent. I have tried samples of tons of fragrances, from Comp Sud Pacifique to Chanel and everything in between. I am always finding new scents that I love, but what is more difficult is finding one that my husband loves. He has a really sensitive nose and he hates most everything that I buy. Not this one, though.
I pretty much bought this on a whim after sniffing the sample in my Kohl's catalogue, of all things. I had a coupon so I marched on down there to check it out. I liked it immediately. First blast is light florals, followed quickly by the soft vanilla note. I find that this is sweet with its hints of chocolate and vanilla, but it's not cloying or overpowering. And I don't get the dreaded baby doll plastic scent that *some* high-priced vanillas exude. Instead, I get a very soft, powdery dry down that I can still smell at the end of the day and into the evening--after spraying at 7 a.m. My husband also loves it and he can still smell it when we hit the hay :). By then it has simmered down to a soft, warm, vanilla skin scent. Extra points for longevity on this one--it really does last and smells wonderful right to the end. (Nothing worse than plunking down your hard-earned cash for a fragrance that dissipates by lunchtime!)
Obviously the price is right, it's mid-priced and you can find it at TJ's as well. I think it smells more expensive than it is. The bottle is beautiful and unique. I am way over the age for which it's marketed, having turned 50 last year...but I really don't give a rat's patootie. I'm a young 50, but IMO you should wear what smells good on you and makes you happy.

on 1/27/2017 1:35:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Princess is just so sweet and pretty. I like how sheer it is, which makes it really wearable. The water lily and guava give this fragrance an aquatic element that's unique. The chocolate and vanilla are not overdone. The floral keeps it from being too gourmand. Everything is so well balanced. The beautiful bottle is just a bonus. Highly recommend.

on 8/26/2016 7:49:00 PM

I have an old bottle of Princess edp that I have stopped wearing. Now my niece is wanting to wear perfume. All of the younger perfumes(Beiber, etc.) I am sure are based on Princess. They all smell a lot like Princess but can be offensive to others. Example: coughing, sneezing, headache. With VW Princess, she just uses one spray and it isn't offensive yet smells like one of those kids perfumes. Bonus, it's in a super cute heart-shaped bottle with a ring and a crown.

on 5/1/2016 11:52:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This perfume is alright to me. It smells sweet but not sickly sweet it has a powdery note that I think help tone down the sweetness IMO. A little goes a long way though for my part two spray is more than enough and it last The whole day. My husband like this perfume on me as well so I guess that's a plus. The packaging is what sold me and also from the reviews here since I haven't tried and smelled this perfume before and I bought 100ml because it was reasonably priced. It'll probably take me ages to finish it but that's alright. All in all I like it. Just probably not going to buy it again since I like to try other perfumes. ( the perfumes that I can't live without are the coco Madamoisel & burberry brit these are the ones I keep on repurchasing over and over.

on 4/23/2016 5:40:00 PM

I have honestly been wearing this perfume since 8th grade, and I have zero plans of stopping. I'm not kidding when I tell you that every guy I've ever dated has LOVED this stuff. It has such a lovely vanilla floral scent, and stays throughout the day. The packaging is so cute, too.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I wanted a chocolately perfume so I went for this, and the bottle was really cute too. I was dissapointed because I couldn't get much of a chocolate whiff from it. It smelled verrrrrrry light and floral with just a faint hint of watered down chocolate at the end. It didn't develop much on me, and I could immediately recognize the scent when I smelled someone else wearing it. I wouldn't buy it again, but I'd recommend it to someone who is looking for a very light inoffensive girly fragrance... it almost has an aquatic feel to it too.

Popular Fragrances