Vera Wang Princess

3.9

on 9/13/2018 2:52:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

The packaging stands out the most to me. The heart bottle was what caught my attention. However, the smell is quite mature? The first time I smelled it I was a young teen and it smelled so cloying to the point where I couldn't wear it to school. The note I smell the most is dark chocolate for some reason. It's very powdery and sweet. It lasts at least 6 hours and the sillage is mostly arm radius. I prefer its sister, Vera Wang Princess Night.

on 9/13/2018 2:04:00 AM

I bought a bottle of this well over a year ago, wear it regularly and still have lots left. Its my go to perfume if I just want to throw something on heading into town or to work. Its very pleasant and girly and would suit any age from teenagers to older ladies, its very versatile.

on 4/17/2018 10:26:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Other

This is a light flowery, girly scent. I like to wear this in the Spring or Summer. It definitely does not smell unique or make one "stand out" at all. Its simple and pleasant. Perfect for work or school.

A beautiful fragrance in a beautiful bottle. You get sweetness from the florals and fruits, and a somewhat powdery note that I happen to love. Soft and feminine. It's not going to stand out from the crowd of other fragrances on the market with some crazy scent note (and I don't detect the chocolate at all but I definitely do the vanilla and amber). It is really lovely and I can see myself buying this again instead of wasting time and money looking for something else; I'm happy enough with it I have no urge to look for something else in this category (soft, feminine, young). I do like other stronger and more "Autumny" scents for the Fall time of the year, but this is great for me for Springtime. I've owned my bottle since Valentine's Day last year, and I have been using nothing but this since the first of this year.

on 3/22/2018 12:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Generic and not very original i did not get a very sweet vibe to it at all price was good the bottle is adorable though i love gourmand perfumes but this one did not do it for me:\

on 3/16/2018 12:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Ok I love the body wash scent that came with the holiday set I bought this year 2017. If this perfume were just exactly that scent I could really love this. But, here I am just thinking I am not enjoying this. The smell is too broken and sharp and not well blended. Too much dense something that is turning me away from it. Giving away...

on 11/29/2017 1:04:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Pretty, cute, innocent, and not apologetic about it. I love putting this on when I want to smell vaguely nice, but don't want to make a statement. It subtly sweetens the air around you, and it's one of the only perfumes my SO commented on without prompting. It doesn't scream ''perfume'', it whispers ''I smell nice''. Comforting and warm, chocolate vanilla tropical flowers. No one is too old to enjoy this as long as they don't overdo it.

Princess lives up to its name. It is gracefully beautiful, but immaculately modest and polite. Sweet, kind, gentle, yet breathtakingly pretty when you get up close and personal. I'm lucky enough to live in a country where this isn't commonly sold, so I don't smell like everyone else! HG potential, cannot get enough even though I'm 30 years old today.

on 10/14/2017 3:31:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I've come back to this again. I wore it when it first came out and have tried a million other scents along the way. What I appreciate in this, is the softness of the scent mixed with a little bit of fruitiness and spiciness. In other perfumes this combo would go way too far, but Princess holds it all together. I would say if you are someone who likes Angel and VS Heavenly and wants a softer version of the two~ Princess is the winner. It's not one that will project far, but will warm with your body and it lasts all day on me. I love having this option in my collection again.

Vera Wang Princess is a scent I have loved and owned many times since high school. It is an EDT so the staying power and projection is not as much as some other similarly sweet fragrances, but Princess has some unique notes and does last on the skin for about 6 hours. Princess is a sweet and light petfume, it is young and inoffensive. It isn't overly sweet or gourmand, the floral notes keep it smelling gentle and soft. This is perfect for day to day wear, perfect for school/college or work. I also really like the heart shaped bottle, the golden lid and purple juice look gorgeous on your vanity. The perfume is priced quite reasonably and, in my opinion, is more superior than its many flankers. Princess has a uniqueness too it, the guava and water lily notes in particularly add a fresh, clean and aquatic edge - preventing the perfume from smelling too generic. This is a great perfume for any girl or women to wear daily.

Top Notes: Apricot, Mandarin Orange, Apple, Water Lily.
Heart Notes: Tuberose, Guava, Dark Chocolate, Tiare Flower.
Base Notes: Amber, Vanilla, Woodsy Notes.

on 5/14/2017 7:44:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Love how this smells when you first put it on, and how the scent changes the longer it lingers on your skin. Really works for me.

Popular Fragrances