Dickinson's - Original Witch Hazel Pore Perfecting Toner

Witch Hazel (all natural), Natural Grain Alcohol (14%), Witch Hazel Flower Extract

on 11/23/2016 4:58:00 PM

AMAZING!!!! I suffered from acne and combination skin for forever! This didn't do much for the oiliness of my skin, but it also didn't affect my dry patches. THIS CLEARED MY ACNE COMPLETELY! If you have and this will be a dream come true!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I just got the Hydrating Witch Hazel Toner! Love it! I don't the smell at all but will deal with it since it's awesome for my sensitive skin and have had no issues at all been using for about week now... Will repurchase once I run out!! Works good with Aveenos Ulta Calming products as well as It Cosemetics! Finally a good skin care routine for my sensitive skin!

To Read all 74 Reviews, Login or Join

on 10/14/2016 8:23:00 PM

O my.i thought id never find any other toner better than my clean n clear essentials astringent till i found this!

pros:
eliminates makeup residue
eliminates cleanser residue
tightens pores
eliminates acne
eliminates acne scars
eliminates redness
doesnt dry out skin

cons:
none

i thought the clean n clear essentials astringent with 2%salicylic acid was the best, but in the long run i found my skin drier and redder, and still breaking out constantly even having inflammed big cystic acne. but when i started using this, all my problems that clean n clear hasnt solved were completely gone. sometimes i try going back to clean n clear but then it just feels like my skin goes looking bad when i use that stuff so i immediately go back to this.i love it. i never knew witch hazel has such strong power to eliminate most of my skin problems.right now it gave me the freedom to feel comfortable wearing no foundation at all. thanks dickinson!

tip: use a cotton pad with this instead of cotton ball.

on 10/12/2016 10:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I was really curious about witch hazel extract but I was eyeing on the Thayers one but it's expensive for me and I got the Dickinson's witch hazel extract original travel size insead. It has a foul smell and i don't know if it's really the witch hazel scent. I was really worried to try this on my dry skin because of the smell but when you put it on your skin the foul smell disappears. I kept using this like for almost a week now and i feel refreshed and really clean did not dry me out & break me out. I really love this but i don't like the packaging. I need to put a hole on the foil cover. But at least it also comes with a travel size container :)

I don't like the yellow and pink formula of this toner, however the blue one, the deep-cleansing astringent is amazing, so this is for the blue one this cleans all the leftover residue from the day off my face and does not over dry my skin either. I usually oil-wash my face to remove makeup first and then follow with a foaming cleanser and them I use a toner. I used to think that my face was clean after just washing my face and using toner. but after including this for a while, I was so wrong, no wonder I had unusual breakouts (not related to hormones) I have tried the pink and yellow formulas and like this one the best because this one actually does something for my skin.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

For reference, 14% alcohol is roughly the same ABV as wine, mead, sake, or strong ale.

I get disgustingly oily in hot weather, and this toner is such a gift at the end of the day. It's never caused me tightness or flaking, and I've had a grand total of two pimples in the four months I've been using it.

on 6/8/2016 1:09:00 AM

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This product cleanses well and does not overdry, even with 14 percent alcohol. I use it after washing my face at night and it makes my skin feel very soft and clean without being dry. I don't wash my face in the morning (once a day face washing here) and this product does not leave a residue that is present the morning. It also soothes razor burn and makes blackheads easier to extract. I saturate a cotton ball and thoroughly go over my face twice with this after my night shower. Cheap, simple, and effective for a toner; tones, cleanes, and soothes.

on 4/21/2016 3:14:00 AM

i have all 3 formulas; this, hydrating, and extra strength? I forget the name. i am currently on the pink bottle. this is such a good toner for the price, and you get such a large amount and sometimes there will even be coupon attached to the bottle and that makes it even more affordable, but even without, it's only around $6.

like others, i do not like the scent, but it does a good job in removing any leftover residue and also doesn't dry out skin. sometimes, if i am super lazy, and i mean once in like a blue moon, i will use this to wash my face like micellar waters and it feels so refreshing.

great product for a great price 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

on 4/7/2016 6:45:00 PM

I struggle with blackheads all over my nose and around it. My last experience with toners didn't end well but I recently decided to add one back into my skincare. I heard a lot of peple talk about using witch hazel as a toner so I ordered one and received it 2 weeks ago.

I'm starting off with saying that I absolutely hate the smell of this product but I'm slowly getting used to it. It has already done a great job at keeping my skin clean. My skin looks ten times better after I apply it and I use this every day and night.

I hope this will soon help my pores look better and maybe help with the blackheads I'm struggling with.

on 2/18/2016 4:58:00 PM

I love this toner! Dickinson's Witch Hazel toner is a MUST have for my daily skin care routine.