Dickinson's - Original Witch Hazel Pore Perfecting Toner

Dickinson's - Original Witch Hazel Pore Perfecting Toner

3.9

Witch Hazel (all natural), Natural Grain Alcohol (14%), Witch Hazel Flower Extract

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

For reference, 14% alcohol is roughly the same ABV as wine, mead, sake, or strong ale.

I get disgustingly oily in hot weather, and this toner is such a gift at the end of the day. It's never caused me tightness or flaking, and I've had a grand total of 2 pimples in the four months I've been using it.

on 6/8/2016 1:09:00 AM

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This product cleanses well and does not overdry, even with 14 percent alcohol. I use it after washing my face at night and it makes my skin feel very soft and clean without being dry. I don't wash my face in the morning (once a day face washing here) and this product does not leave a residue that is present the morning. It also soothes razor burn and makes blackheads easier to extract. I saturate a cotton ball and thoroughly go over my face twice with this after my night shower. Cheap, simple, and effective for a toner; tones, cleanes, and soothes.

To Read all 69 Reviews, Login or Join

on 4/21/2016 3:14:00 AM

i have all 3 formulas; this, hydrating, and extra strength? I forget the name. i am currently on the pink bottle. this is such a good toner for the price, and you get such a large amount and sometimes there will even be coupon attached to the bottle and that makes it even more affordable, but even without, it's only around $6.

like others, i do not like the scent, but it does a good job in removing any leftover residue and also doesn't dry out skin. sometimes, if i am super lazy, and i mean once in like a blue moon, i will use this to wash my face like micellar waters and it feels so refreshing.

great product for a great price 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

on 4/7/2016 6:45:00 PM

I struggle with blackheads all over my nose and around it. My last experience with toners didn't end well but I recently decided to add one back into my skincare. I heard a lot of peple talk about using witch hazel as a toner so I ordered one and received it 2 weeks ago.

I'm starting off with saying that I absolutely hate the smell of this product but I'm slowly getting used to it. It has already done a great job at keeping my skin clean. My skin looks ten times better after I apply it and I use this every day and night.

I hope this will soon help my pores look better and maybe help with the blackheads I'm struggling with.

on 2/18/2016 4:58:00 PM

I love this toner! Dickinson's Witch Hazel toner is a MUST have for my daily skin care routine.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I always take my makeup off at the end of the day. No matter how much you have cleansed, take the toner test. Use a cotton ball with toner on it and go over your face again. My cotton ball was always soiled. I have tried many toners-high and low end. My favorite is this one because it is all natural and doesn't strip my dry skin since it has no alcohol. I have used Burt's Bees rosewater tonic, Clarins, Chanel, etc. The cotton ball also acts as an exfoliator, as well. The larger size is more economical (approx. $5.89). There is a flip top lid which because I am a little clumsy. auses me to spill a little sometimes and I hate to waste. People have been asking me what I am using on my skin and this is the only change. It works for me. I think that his also won an Allure magaone award, Try it; the price is right!

on 12/11/2015 10:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This stuff is the HOLY GRAIL for my skin. I am so glad that my younger sister put me on to this stuff because now I can't imagine doing my skin care routine without it! Really helps control my oily skin and while it doesn't make your pores disappear, it helps not make them so big and nasty on your face. Very gentle on your skin too. Only thing I would change about this product is the smell. At first I thought the smell was really weird but I eventually got used to it.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Dickinson's Witch Hazel Toner is one of the best toners I've used. It is very gentle on my sensitive skin. It removes residue and oil from my face and leaves it feeling fresh and supple. What I also like about it is that it does not sting at all--I even apply it to my eyelids to depuff them. I don't care about its scent as long as it effectively cleanses and tones my skin. I love this toner!

on 12/5/2015 3:04:00 PM

This is the first time Ive tried a product containing witch hazel, and used to purchase rosewater toner. I love this toner. My skin was not in good shape when I started using this, and now has greatly improved- only a week later. I use it every morning and night and my face at the moment has not a single pimple, my skin tone is starting to even out, and I believe my pores are shrinking. I got complimented on my "flawless" skin for the first time EVER. And it is definitely thanks to this toner.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Witch hazel has never worked for my skin.
I keep hearing good things but every single time I have used it my oily skin is much more oily, my pores look worse, and my skin does not look healthy.
I do not know if it is just my skin or what but after doing research I found many reports stating that witch hazel is actually not good for use on the face and can be damaging to the skin.