4.3

package quality

price range

Reviews

3 years ago

I don't consider this to be a foundation. It just doesn't have that much coverage. It's more like a skin tint, in my opinion. It does a good job tackling enlarged pores and makes the texture of your skin appear amazingly smooth. Again, minimal coverage so if you have any distinct discoloration you should expect to need a concealer. The high silicone content allows it to spread very easily, so you don't need much although it is still crazy expensive. It does dry to a powder, but does not look powdery. On me the finish is natural-matte. My skin is combi-oily and actually did stay fairly matte all day. It's surprisingly durable- 10 hours easy. It performs exactly as I'd hoped it would, so I will likely repurchase- despite the crazy price (U.S.$55).

About reviewer (69 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlond

3 years ago

This is actually very nice! Got it for 10 euros from sale and wasn't expecting much but it was a happy surprise that I like it a lot. Awesome for those no makeup makeup days when you want a little bit of something on your face but a natural look. I got the lightest shade and it's a good match when it's summer and I want a little bit of healthy color on my face and just a tiny bit coverage. It feels very silicony tho, so if that's something you don't like, stay far away from this. Original price is too high imo, but from sale it was a great find!

About reviewer (110 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Relaxed, Fine

EyesBlue

4 years ago

What can I say! Another great from the house of guerlain. This is a fabulous very sheer cream to powder foundation. It leaves behind a beautiful velvety soft, naturally looking finish. And the color Blondes #2 works perfectly with my medium skin tone.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesBrown

1.0

5 years ago

I have this in shade 02 Brunette. The consistency of this foundation is nice and has decent coverage. I'm very fair skinned and while it looks okay in the house, as soon as I go outside I look orange. No matter how much I blend it there are always streaks all over my face. It's almost like you're wearing a shade of foundation that's too dark for you. Definitely wouldn't repurchase.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair

HairBlack

EyesHazel

6 years ago

I have it in all three shades: 00 Nude, 01 Blondes and 02 brunettes and they all come in handy. I am 42, brunette but with sort of pale skin, which is usually the lightest or the second lightest in every range + pink undertones. So, I tan easily enough into a greyish brown shaded tan but stay away from the sun as much as I can and always wear SPF50+++ UVA/UVB in summer. However, sunkissed hue make people younger, and this summer I totally go for it. Terracotta Healthy Glow Foundation is a slippery siliconey dense foam-like (if that makes sense) substance which glides easily on my Dior Bronze SPF50 stuff and sets like a mattifying powder. It dries perfectly, you may even omit setting powder/veil on top but of course you can use a bronzer straight away to increase the effect, you don't need to powder before and it won't go patchy. It is so blendable that pale people like me can use the whole line through without looking fake (no brick or yellow scare), just choose an amount of tan you like to display. 00 is good for a little more lively complexion in winter, 01 would suit me in Spring-Autumn whereas 02 is great for summer and for contouring (it makes a lovely creamy blush too). Don't believe people who say it delivers coverage: it doesn't, but it slips on so lovely nobody could tell it is there. Plus it perfectly blurs pores and fine lines. A total winner for those who value weightless and purely natural effect. Don't wear it without sunscreen, it has none to it.

About reviewer (58 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Other, Other

6 years ago

An impulse buy from Sephora. Packaging: Matte smooth light reflecting squeeze tube. Standard screw top cap. Signature Guerlain vibe, Portable, mess free. Demure yet quality packaging. Substantially different than drugstore foundation packaging. Scent: Standard cloying Guerlain foundation artificial fragrance. Floral/baby powder scent. Dissipates a few minutes after application. Texture: Akin to Tarte BB tinted primer. Distinctly silicone-like. Appears to slightly warm when massaged into skin. Mousse like, frothy texture. Leaves no creamy residue on blending hand. Finely pigmented. Slippery sliding feeling upon application due o high concentrations of silicones. Colour: Shade 01 blondes: Brown. Distinctly brown. Pink undertone. Finish: Renders pores invisible. Effortlessly smoothes over skin. Occasionally highlights dry patches. Foundation tested over the period of one month in January in Southern Ontario weather. Feels velvety. Lightweight feeling on skin, with half a pea sized amount applied. Semi matte finish that is ever so slightly luminous. Does not "sculpt" facial contours the way a high coverage foundation would. Notes: Texture will be loathed by those who dislike silicone feeling. Imagine rubbing hair serum between hands. This is why product feels like when massaged in face. Ridiculously expensive yet lasts a long time due to small amount needed. Offers a sheer veil of tanned colour, will darken skin tone by half a shade. No makeup makeup effect. Virtually undetectable when applied on freshly moisturized balanced skin. Blurs imperfections in photos like most primers do. May increase redness due to pink undertone. Should be marketed as a tinted silicone based primer. Perfect for those seeking a slightly tanned effect with larger pores. Ideal for those who can tolerate distinct silicone feeling and pervasive scent.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairRed

EyesBrown

7 years ago

Perfect summer daytime foundation! It almost has like a per-fekt texture but has coverage. Sheer, but coverage nonetheless. Enough for me as I just have some ruddy spots. I use meteorites primer, this, terracotta bronzer and a dot of blush and lookike a bronzed goddess. Oh and I use guerlain version of touché éclat for extra cover and highlight. I am rose clair 12 in their foundations, about a nw 20, and although I'm brunette im pale and got blondes. Lasted through sweat and rain!!!

About reviewer (389 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

2.0

8 years ago

This made me break out like mad crazy. It is one of those products that gave me skin issues for a week. it is full of silicone so I should have known better! My skin always freaks out with products full of cones. Besides the horrible breakout, this is really just an expensive tm. Would not recommend this to anyone.

About reviewer (29 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

from

8 years ago

I first received a sample of this from Sephora and loved it so much I had to buy it. I'm blonde, very fair, but I received the sample in 'brunettes' and I was quite happy with the results - but for the cost of buying it, I went with 'blondes'. I adore the texture of this product, it's like velvet. You don't need much of it either, especially if you are very fair (you don't want to look orange and fake). I just love the look of tanned, glowing skin. I love this product, the only thing I'm not a huge fan of is the big price tag but I would still buy it again.

About reviewer (42 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesGray

8 years ago

I do like this product a lot but I find it a little too bronzy/rosy for my liking. I think I like my bronze more brown than terracotta. But great product that wears great. april 2012~ this product has grown on me so much that I have repurchased I guess I had to get used to it but it is now a go-to. I've received many compliments when wearing it and definitely miss it on days I don't wear it..I catch glimpses of myself in the mirror and realize how blah I look without it.

About reviewer (129 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure