NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Addis Ababa

NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Addis Ababa
Nyx Soft Mat Lip Cream Tokyo, Istanbul Addis AbabaNyx Soft Mat Lip Creams

4.7

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I love the texture, scent and finish. This shade is really nice - pink but not over the top neon pink. I love matte finish products and this is no exception. However, I have super dry lips that tend to get really patchy every now and then. This feels a bit dry after a while but it doesn't accentuate my dry parts at all! Despite the dryness of my lips, it looks smooth and even. Gotta love this product!

I saw Ingrid Nilsen (missglamorazzi) with a beautiful hot pink lipstick.I had to get one.When I
was at CVS I saw NYX at an end cap and saw this beautiful lip color. I debated getting a bright butter gloss or this.I chose this because I had no real matte lip colors.I tried this out as soon as I purchased it.At first I wasn't seeing matte,it had a small sheen to it.It took a few minutes to dry but when it did i noticed it was quite drying.I very much recommend putting on a lip balm before applying this product.The price was 6 USD and the packaging is quite simple.I would probably purchase this again but maybe in a different color!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I was unsure of which color to try of the Soft Matte Lip Creams, so I went with the brightest. I was not disappointed! Addis Ababa is a beautiful bright Barbie pink that--on me--does not lean neither cool nor warm. It applies very smoothly and creamy, but as promised does dry to a matte finish. It's not sticky or hard to work with, and it's a gorgeous color for the warmer months.

Popular Lips Products