L'Oreal Burst of Cherry Kiwi shower gel

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I've purchased this off and on for years. The scent is heavy on the cherry (I really dont detect any kiwi)- as others have said, like cherry pie, or in my mind, like the Wild Cherry Lifesavers I loved as a kid. This is dirt cheap and does the trick. It's gentle on my sensitive skin, and leaves me feeling clean and refreshed. It's not particularly moisturizing but its certainly not drying. A great buy!

I absolutely adore the scent of this shower gel, smells like a cherry pie! I have dry, itchy skin and this is gentle on it. Plus it doesn't cost much at all. Love it!

on 7/28/2002 11:57:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Lovely fruit scent that is not at all plastic-y or fake. I buy on sale w/ coupon for around $2.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a wonderful product. Someone gave it to my 10 year old sister, but I think I use it more. It lathers wonderfully, and is very gentle. The scent begins as a strong cherry (yes, maybe a little mediciny) , but as you lather, it turns to a lovely fruity scent. It rinses easily, and leaves my skin amazingly soft! I was really impressed, and would definitely buy this again!

on 12/18/2004 10:25:00 PM

I was visiting my cousins in Miami and had to use this because I had forgotten my soap. I was so surprised! The smell is divine, it made me want to eat it! Also, it didn't dry out my skin at all. I may be 20, but I am absolutley devoted to this kids product!

on 1/12/2006 9:29:00 PM

I luuuurv this stuff! I've had it in my shower for years now, and I almost freaked when I thought it was being discontinued (it wasn't, I just couldn't find it). It makes your shower/bath smell like super-sweet cherry pie filling.

on 11/17/2001 11:48:00 PM

OMG!!! This stuff is heaven sent!!! I love cherries, and this stuff smells just like tarte ripe cherries!!! It cost me 1.99 last weekend at Meijers and is so nice!!! This is my holy grail fruit scented showergel, and it is so cheap that I just about fell all over myself buying bottles of it. This is going on my cruise with me this christmas!!! Oh, and the scent lasts for hours faintly on my skin! If it ever was possible to be madly in love with a showergel, then I am!

on 10/21/2001 8:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This is a great body wash. It smells great and lathers pretty well and for about $3-4 you can't go wrong.

Popular Body Skincare Products