no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Nov/21/2009

I've purchased this off and on for years. The scent is heavy on the cherry (I really dont detect any kiwi)- as others have said, like cherry pie, or in my mind, like the Wild Cherry Lifesavers I loved as a kid. This is dirt cheap and does the trick. It's gentle on my sensitive skin, and leaves me feeling clean and refreshed. It's not particularly moisturizing but its certainly not …Read more

About reviewer (144 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Curly, Fine

May/27/2006

I absolutely adore the scent of this shower gel, smells like a cherry pie! I have dry, itchy skin and this is gentle on it. Plus it doesn't cost much at all. Love it!

About reviewer (307 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

Jan/12/2006

I luuuurv this stuff! I've had it in my shower for years now, and I almost freaked when I thought it was being discontinued (it wasn't, I just couldn't find it). It makes your shower/bath smell like super-sweet cherry pie filling.

About reviewer (52 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

Dec/18/2004

I was visiting my cousins in Miami and had to use this because I had forgotten my soap. I was so surprised! The smell is divine, it made me want to eat it! Also, it didn't dry out my skin at all. I may be 20, but I am absolutley devoted to this kids product!

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinOther

HairBlack

EyesBlue

Mar/07/2004

This is a wonderful product. Someone gave it to my 10 year old sister, but I think I use it more. It lathers wonderfully, and is very gentle. The scent begins as a strong cherry (yes, maybe a little mediciny) , but as you lather, it turns to a lovely fruity scent. It rinses easily, and leaves my skin amazingly soft! I was really impressed, and would definitely buy this again!

About reviewer (210 reviews)

SkinDry

HairRed

EyesBlue

fromkimm

Jul/28/2002

Lovely fruit scent that is not at all plastic-y or fake. I buy on sale w/ coupon for around $2.

About reviewer (203 reviews)

Age

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesBrown

fromJulie

Nov/17/2001

OMG!!! This stuff is heaven sent!!! I love cherries, and this stuff smells just like tarte ripe cherries!!! It cost me 1.99 last weekend at Meijers and is so nice!!! This is my holy grail fruit scented showergel, and it is so cheap that I just about fell all over myself buying bottles of it. This is going on my cruise with me this christmas!!! Oh, and the scent lasts for hours faintly on my …Read more

About reviewer (184 reviews)

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

fromnLkky

Oct/21/2001

This is a great body wash. It smells great and lathers pretty well and for about $3-4 you can't go wrong.

About reviewer (443 reviews)

SkinDry, Olive