Maybelline master drama eyeliner

Maybelline master drama eyeliner

3.6

Isododecane , PEG/PPG 19/19 Dimethicone , Cyclopentasiloxane , Synthetic Wax , Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene , C20 40 Alcohols , Nylon 12 , Perfluorononyl Dimethicone , Polyglyceryl 4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate , Polyethylene , Pentaerythrityl Tetra Di T Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate , Silica , May Contain (+/-): , Iron Oxides ( CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) , Mica , Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) , Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510) , Carmine (CI 75470) , Ultramarines (CI 77007) , Aluminum Powder (CI 77000) , F.I.L. D46065/2

on 1/30/2016 3:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I tried this in the charcoal shade and was not impressed. The concept is great, but the application is very poor. It's an automatic pencil and the "lead" is quite thick, so it's impossible to get the thin-at-inner-corner-wider-at-outer-corner of the lid look that most flatters my eye shape. It's also very soft, so no matter how light your touch is, too much product is deposited on the lid. This may be great for some looks, but not for me. It wore well on my not-too-greasy lids and removed easily, but the application is a deal breaker. I would not repurchase.

on 1/24/2016 9:38:00 PM

The twisting mechanism doesn't work, and I went and tried to return it, but the lady insisted that I have to sharpen that thing and my silly ass fell for it. The nerve! I'm not buying maybelline again, they know very well that they're selling a defective product. It also smudges like crazy and melts on my face.

To Read all 220 Reviews, Login or Join

on 12/21/2015 1:15:00 PM

This eyeliner was alright. I love the rich smooth stick and very black color. This achieved some very dramatic looks for me. What I didn't love was that the eyeliner tended to smudge and the stick was very thick and didn't come with a sharpener which I felt was a bit ridiculous. I didn't have anything to help out with that besides a knife. The only person I can see myself recommending this too are people who love thick THICK eyeliner and can deal with the smudges.

on 12/14/2015 1:37:00 AM

Great product! Absolutely nothing wrong with it. Use it everyday very easy to apply lasts all day

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Best eyeliner from the drugstore hands down. If you're looking for a very pigmented, intense, long lasting black colored eyeliner this is great. It also goes on creamy and effortlessly and lasts a long time. The only problem I did have though was that everytime right after I applied this my eyes would water and that could make the eyeliner smudge.

This is the best eyeliner I have ever used. I have never seen a drug store mascara to go on the way it does. Most won't even go on at all, or are visible. This one glides on smoothly, without having to go over it really hard a bunch of times. The color is super black. It stays on all day and doesn't smudge. It literally glides on. Obviously if I rub my eyes hard it'll smear, but other than that it doesn't budge. But comes off easily with makeup remover. I will not use any other eyeliner besides this one. I can't think of one con. They better not take this off the market!

This stuff does NOT smudge and lasts all day and night! It's wonderful and worth it I dont even need to prime my lids and it still stays put I have black, purple, and brown and they are all great and very nice looking colors!

on 2/1/2015 3:54:00 PM

LOVE LOVE LOVE
My absolute holy grail eyeliner, never use anything else! Have bought around 2 in the period of 2 years-have used it everyday without fail and has lasted an amazing amount of time. I find the felt pen tip so easy to use. I can now do winged eyeliner in under 15 seconds!
Would never buy anything else, absolutely reccomend!

on 1/8/2015 10:29:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I think that this is quite a good eyeliner, even more for the price, that stays put a reasonable amount of time and has a great pigmentation. On the other hand, there are a few features that could be improved.

Pros:
-very good pigmentation, intense black.
-smooth texture, glides on easily.
-can be used as an opaque base for eyeshadow, but with primer underneath
-it doesnīt irritate my eyes (mine are really sensitive and get red and itchy easily)
-price (probably the best for the quality it offers)
-its not difficult to remove

"Cons":
When I tighline with it my upper waterline, it transfers a little bit on the outer corners and the outer part of my bottom waterline, so itīs not so waterproof... Nothing dramatic, thought. Anyway, it stays put for a good while.
(Anyway, since my eyes are so sensitive, maybe a much permanent product would be harder to remove, therefore, more irritating).

Have to be said, I donīt "set" it with powder, but nor do I think that people usually do that... right?

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I got this in bold brown, and it's pretty good! Because of my crease, my eyeliner always creases, no matter what I use. This is super creamy and not bad! not recommended for wings though, the end is quite thick and blunt which I like.