Burt's Bees Facial Cleansing Towelettes with white tea extract

Burt's Bees Facial Cleansing Towelettes with white tea extract
Burt's Bees TowelettesBurt's Bees Towelettes

3.2

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

aqua (water), aloe barbadensis leaf juice, glycerin, camellia sinensis leaf extract*, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, tocopherol, citric acid, parfum (fragrance)**, xanthan gum, polyglyceryl-4 caprate, dicaprylyl carbonate, caprylyl/caprylpolyglyceryl-4 caprate, dicaprylyl carbonate, caprylyl/capryl glucoside, glycine soja (soybean) oil, benzyl alcohol, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, phenoxyethanol, amyl cinnamal, citral, citronellol, limonene, linalool *White Tea Extract **Natural Fragrance

on 8/5/2017 12:21:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This product works to get the makeup off, however the packaging dried out my wipes! This issue was fixed by adding a little water ;)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I had high hopes for them. First, I noticed a little bit of a stinging sensation under the eyes while whipping off my eye makeup. It wasn't excruciating, but it was definitely uncomfortable. Second, after using them, My skin was irritated and redder than usual. Overall, pretty disappointed.

on 10/25/2015 3:32:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

My nighttime skin routine consists of makeup removal, cleansing, toning, and moisturizing...as I'm sure is quite similar to many of you. Where makeup removal is concerned, I typically use some type of cleansing towelette and then Pond's Cold Cream or baby oil for my eye-makeup. I have tried facial cleansing towelettes from Neutrogena, Simple, and Yes to Cucumbers to name a few. So far, Burt's Bees are my favorite. The cloth is soft, good quality and I love the white tea scent. Some reviewers have mentioned that these wipes irritated their skin, but so far I have not had any problems. I have fairly oily skin, especially in my t-zone, but I don't use these wipes as a final means for clean skin. I wash my face after unless I'm feeling lazy.

BURN MY SKIN I used mine in cucumber and sage it sucks.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I absolutely love these, they smell amazing and are refreshing after use. I mostly use these to remove make-up and they are very effective.

Very good for cleansing, skin does feel tight afterwards so I would suggest following with moisturiser.

on 10/23/2014 3:51:00 PM

These wipes earn the unfortunate distinction of being among the worst I have ever purchased. I try very hard to stick with natural, organic, and cruelty-free companies' products wherever I can, so I chose these to replace my not-so-natural and not-so-cruelty free Clearasil/ Oxy/ Neutrogena ones I have been buying since my teenage years. I bought these for both cleaning up my oily skin during the day and during travel and for removing oil and old make-up after work before I work out. I don't even know where to start my list of complaints. For one thing, I don't know if it was just my package, but there was no physical way to get just one wipe out of the package; seriously, a CLUMP of like 4 would come out at a time, EVERY time. I can see using two at once if the wipe is a bit thin, but I don't need 4 or 5, that's just a waste (and forget about trying to put them back; it's not happening and not really sanitary anyway). Next, they literally did not clean my face. Don't believe me? Do what I did: I took a different company's face and wiped my face down AFTER using the BB's wipe and the competitor's wipe came away with a TON of dirt and make-up. I could so tell the BB wipe wasn't working: I could FEEL that my skin was still dirty, and after using someone else's wipe afterwards, I had hard proof. Third, in addition to not cleaning my skin, I also felt like they were depositing some kind of gross coating onto my skin. If I'm using a wipe to remove dirt, oil, and make-up, I'm NOT looking for the wipe to deposit something else onto it. I just want clean skin. I'm not a huge scent person, but I will add that I also didn't notice any particular fragrance at all to this product. I'm also not the most price-sensitive health & beauty buyer, but if I'm going to pay more for something, I do expect it to work as well or better than the cheaper options. These wipes are definitely inferior to the competitors but cost considerably more. I get that they are supposedly not full of nasty chemicals, and I am willing to pay extra for that, but they STILL NEED TO WORK. I will stick with my not-so-animal-and-earth-friendly wipes for now, because at least they perform.

These are my all-time favorite wipes! I use these every single day. Sometimes twice. Once when I'm removing my makeup, and typically before I apply my makeup to remove oil and such from my face. The smell is amazing, and it's something that I actually really like about the product. The wipes do burn a bit on sensitive areas, but the burn isn't unbearable and I find that it wakes me up in the morning. These wipes do a great job at removing all of my makeup, and I never need more than one. Keep in mind that I wear a lot of foundation and face powder. The only issue I ever have is with the lid. For some reason, the past two that I've purchased have not wanted to shut properly. The wipes never dried out, but it was a bit annoying.

on 8/7/2014 10:02:00 AM

I got this product on sale at target. I usually use tea tree oil face wipes from the face shop but the face shop does not exist in FL atm. I needed a replacement, and I liked this product was mostly natural ingredients. I waited for a day when I wore waterproof mascara and eyeliner to write this review because a major complaint on makeup alley was that these wipes do not take off waterproof makeup well. This product does take off waterproof makeup. Be gentle when wiping and make sure the formula on the wipe has some time to get on the product on your face to break it down. All my makeup came off. Also the smell isn't unbearably bad. It smells like white tea (go figure!). I love the thickness of the towelettes, and I love that these wipes have a lid snap closure just like my past tea tree oil wipes.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

I got these along with some other products, it was a travel size kits i got from marshalls for about eight bucks. it came with two lip products, body wash, lotion and these towelettes. and a little bag to carry it all in! These remove my makeup well, leaves no trace. it leaves my face a bit sticky though and i dont care for the smell but i can put up with it. but its not something i'd buy again. it didnt burn my face though, though my skin may not be as sensitive as others.

on 4/15/2014 4:49:00 PM

In general Burt's Bees products have worked very well on my sensitive skin so I gave this a try. I expected these towelettes to not irritate my skin, but unfortunately they do burn (even the ones FOR sensitive skin)! It removes makeup just fine though.