Burt's Bees Facial Cleansing Towelettes with white tea extract

Burt's Bees Facial Cleansing Towelettes with white tea extract
Burt's Bees TowelettesBurt's Bees Towelettes

2.7

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

aqua (water), aloe barbadensis leaf juice, glycerin, camellia sinensis leaf extract*, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, tocopherol, citric acid, parfum (fragrance)**, xanthan gum, polyglyceryl-4 caprate, dicaprylyl carbonate, caprylyl/caprylpolyglyceryl-4 caprate, dicaprylyl carbonate, caprylyl/capryl glucoside, glycine soja (soybean) oil, benzyl alcohol, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, phenoxyethanol, amyl cinnamal, citral, citronellol, limonene, linalool *White Tea Extract **Natural Fragrance

on 8/4/2017 10:27:00 PM

Not a winner for me. These stung my face, left an angry red burn mark (seriously!) near my eye and an awful tacky, sticky feeling on my skin. They didn't actually remove any of my makeup and I also thought the smell was way too strong. The rest of the package works well for wiping down my dog when he's muddy.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I'm a rather lazy make up remover. Sometimes at night I don't feel like washing my face and doing the whole nightly ritual so I picked up these. I really liked the little door to keep them moist which was the selling point really. Unfortunately the throw away point was how bad these suckers burned. I have a sensitive face so a lot of stuff stings or burns or turns me all splotchy and red. This being a "natural" product I didn't think I would have an issue. How wrong I was. It didn't even really get off all my eye makeup either. So I end up looking like the match maker from Mulan (with bloodshot eyes) and have to wash my face anyway. I would just stay away.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

I got these along with some other products, it was a travel size kits i got from marshalls for about eight bucks. it came with two lip products, body wash, lotion and these towelettes. and a little bag to carry it all in! These remove my makeup well, leaves no trace. it leaves my face a bit sticky though and i dont care for the smell but i can put up with it. but its not something i'd buy again. it didnt burn my face though, though my skin may not be as sensitive as others.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Best part about these - the packaging. The plastic lid actually keeps the towelettes from drying out, unlike other towelette containers that only have stickers to keep the air out.

I go back and forth on these so really it's like a 3.5. The cloth is much softer and thicker than the ones from Say Yes to Carrots (Cucumber version), or Pond's. My facial skin likes the cloth when I only use one towelette. If I use two, which is how many I like to use when wearing a lot of makeup, my skin turns red, and starts to sting.

These also seem to dry out my cheeks. I do have sensitive skin, and dry cheeks, so with these two issues, I do have trouble finding towelettes that don't irritate my skin.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

god, ew. the smell of these is terrible. and then when i use it my face stings. it doesn't take all my mascara off, maybelline mega plush, no matter how hard i try. yet somehow my eyes don't sting.. very strange. and even though my face wicked burns when i use one of these, my face doesn't look bad, like you'd expect. i can't really decide how i feel about it since i've only used them once each day, for 3 days. only reason i got this was i wanted an eye makeup remover that didn't sting, but then i thought why not get a full face makeup remover. then i didn't wanna get a liquid because i'd have to waste my circle pads, especially because they are smaller than towelettes.. who knows, i will only find out what's best for me, by experience. i won't return these i guess, but i'll look through reviews first definitely. my phone doesn't work so i couldn't check it on the spot like i always do. just really wanted something cus my current cream makeup remover is not for the eyes and it blinds me but i can't help but use it. sorry burt, sorry bees, this product's not for me.

on 1/6/2012 10:05:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

these wipes would be HG if it werent for the scent. its REALLY strong and it smells like dishwash soap...everything else is perfect- perfect wetness, good size, soft texture, removes mu easily, leaves my skin soft and not greasy or sticky, good packaging with a lid to keep it from drying out, cheap, and easily available. but i cant stand the scent and i have to end up washing my face after which defeats the purpose of using mu wipes for lazy nights. will not repurchase