Burt's Bees Facial Cleansing Towelettes with white tea extract

Burt's Bees Facial Cleansing Towelettes with white tea extract
Burt's Bees TowelettesBurt's Bees Towelettes

2.5

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

aqua (water), aloe barbadensis leaf juice, glycerin, camellia sinensis leaf extract*, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, tocopherol, citric acid, parfum (fragrance)**, xanthan gum, polyglyceryl-4 caprate, dicaprylyl carbonate, caprylyl/caprylpolyglyceryl-4 caprate, dicaprylyl carbonate, caprylyl/capryl glucoside, glycine soja (soybean) oil, benzyl alcohol, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, phenoxyethanol, amyl cinnamal, citral, citronellol, limonene, linalool *White Tea Extract **Natural Fragrance

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

These are alright. I like how the packaging has a little open and close feature to keep them moist. However, the towelettes themselves aren't very moist and it can take a lot of scrubbing to get heavy eye makeup off. I also feel like they somewhat "tug" at my face when I am removing foundation because of their dryness. Also, I find the smell quite off putting as it is quite strong. They do a decent job of removing makeup, but it required a lot of scrubbing. I feel like if these contained more moisture and less scent they would be good.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I got these for $5.99 at Target. Coming from someone who has gone through plenty of MAC Wipes packages, I absolutely adore these wipes. The MAC Wipes left a rather annoying greasy film on my skin which seemed to stay there for hours, but I loved how they removed every last stitch of makeup on my face.

These wipes remove all my makeup and do not leave any film whatsoever! Plus, the scent, which at first I didn't like, has rather grown on me. I like how the lid stays shut and doesn't pop open after closing it like the MAC Wipes. Overall, these are far superior and I love them!

on 11/11/2011 9:40:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

They were too rough oddly enough & I don't have overly sensitive skin but they leave a filmy residue & long story short - NOPE!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I used these recently when I was trying the burts bee's product line. Out of everything I used I hated these the worst! My skin stung and got rashy after I used these, so I quickly returned them.