Burt's Bees Facial Cleansing Towelettes with white tea extract

Burt's Bees Facial Cleansing Towelettes with white tea extract
Burt's Bees TowelettesBurt's Bees Towelettes

3.0

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

aqua (water), aloe barbadensis leaf juice, glycerin, camellia sinensis leaf extract*, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, tocopherol, citric acid, parfum (fragrance)**, xanthan gum, polyglyceryl-4 caprate, dicaprylyl carbonate, caprylyl/caprylpolyglyceryl-4 caprate, dicaprylyl carbonate, caprylyl/capryl glucoside, glycine soja (soybean) oil, benzyl alcohol, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, phenoxyethanol, amyl cinnamal, citral, citronellol, limonene, linalool *White Tea Extract **Natural Fragrance

on 8/5/2017 12:21:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This product works to get the makeup off, however the packaging dried out my wipes! This issue was fixed by adding a little water ;)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I had high hopes for them. First, I noticed a little bit of a stinging sensation under the eyes while whipping off my eye makeup. It wasn't excruciating, but it was definitely uncomfortable. Second, after using them, My skin was irritated and redder than usual. Overall, pretty disappointed.

on 12/26/2013 3:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

These have a wonderful citrus tea-like scent, but they do sting a bit on my oily but sensitive skin. Nothing overly redness inducing, but more of a slight burning sensation. I am not sure which ingredient could be causing that. It does remove eye makeup well for me so maybe I will just stick to using these for that purpose than as a facial wipe. I am a little bummed because these seemed promising and I usually have fair luck with most Burt's Bees facial products. Luckily these don't break me out and have a good amount of saturation for me. I would not repurchase once I use up my package.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love the Burt's bees line and scents of their products but this was just bad. Stung my eyes and over powering fragrance added that was so by pleasant I hold my breathe. Will not repurchase wanted to love but elf wipes are so much better at fraction of the cost

on 10/1/2011 2:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I bought these on a whim because they were on sale, my normal make-up removing cloths left my skin feeling greasy and unclean, and I couldn't find the Yes to Cucumbers ones. What a great buy! These smell lovely, get all my make-up off (even waterproof mascara), and leave my skin feeling clean and fresh. The price is great, and the fact that these are almost completely natural make me feel excellent about using them. Definitely my go-to product now.

on 6/15/2011 12:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

These towelettes are the newest addition to the Burt's Bees line. It's about time they came out with some! It says on the package they are 99.1% natural and they "remove dirt, oil, and make-up without rinsing." I find this to be true. I have used organic wipes before and they wouldn't ever remove my eye make-up, but these did without a problem. Haven't tried them on waterproof mascara though. I do find they leave my skin a little dry, but my skin is also a little drier than normal this week so it may just be that. No irritation or redness. The package is nice. It has the plastic door cover over the sticker seal. The wipes are durable, but there is a strong white tea fragrance. The white tea extract is 4th on the pretty nice ingredient list. They come in a pack of 30 for around $6 at Walgreens which is less expensive than almost every other wipe there. I'm impressed and will buy again.
**EDIT** Long term, these wipes irritated my nose and cheeks. I used up the pack but won't buy again.