Burt's Bees Facial Cleansing Towelettes with white tea extract

Burt's Bees Facial Cleansing Towelettes with white tea extract
Burt's Bees TowelettesBurt's Bees Towelettes

3.4

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

aqua (water), aloe barbadensis leaf juice, glycerin, camellia sinensis leaf extract*, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, tocopherol, citric acid, parfum (fragrance)**, xanthan gum, polyglyceryl-4 caprate, dicaprylyl carbonate, caprylyl/caprylpolyglyceryl-4 caprate, dicaprylyl carbonate, caprylyl/capryl glucoside, glycine soja (soybean) oil, benzyl alcohol, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, phenoxyethanol, amyl cinnamal, citral, citronellol, limonene, linalool *White Tea Extract **Natural Fragrance

on 7/15/2014 11:22:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

BURNS! I wouldn't say I have extra sensitive skin. Just normal skin. But these BURN! It does remove makeup and leave skin soft and not too dry, which is the only reason I gave 2 lippies instead of 1. But I will never repurchase!

on 11/5/2013 12:52:00 AM

I was exited to try this product because I wanted to switch to something more natural. It is upsetting that it didn't turned out to be what I was expecting. I really wanted to like this product. It smells amazing and the packaging is Very nice!! Unfortunately, it broke me out. as I was removing my eye makeup, it would burn my eyelids badly! It was a tolerable pain but not nice for something that is meant to be gentle especially for the eye area. I would never purchase this again.

ok, i use this product in conjunction with burts bees gel cleanser, and i have to say that I'm a fan of this combo. i use the facial towelette first to remove my foundation, then the gel cleanser to fight the acne. i would NOT recommend using the wipes to remove eye makeup, however. i just use Sephora makeup remover for my eyes. the smell is somewhat medicinal, but it's not overpowering (for me anyway). the wipes do tend to dry out my skin, but i always use moisturizer after anyway. i will probably repurchase these just because of the reasonable price and how they work with my other burts bees product.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I bought this product in my ongoing quest for the HG of facial cleansing towelettes. I'm a fan of Burt's Bee's "good for you, good for the earth" marketing: natural ingredients, packaging from "responsible sources" and its no animal testing policy.

However, these towelettes fell short of expectations. Despite being marked for those with sensitive skin, I still felt a sort of burning sensation after wiping my face down. It also has an herbal, medicinal smell I'm not a fan of.

The most positive thing I can say about this product is that it doesn't leave a residue on my face (probably the so-called "moisturizing" benefits most other brands promise.)

on 3/28/2013 9:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

THE best towelettes. Will never ever use anything else. They get everything off and being a Burt's bees product are free of harsh amounts of chemicals. Love love love.

on 2/12/2013 12:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Looking for makeup remover wipes without many chemicals but these felt rough and burny, and didn't even do the job. Had to go over my eyes and face again with the Neutrogena wipes that smell and feel better but are full of chemical junk.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

The packaging ROCKS! I love these. I bought them because they were super cheap and I needed a cleanser for when I was too lazy to actually wash my face. These are truly awesome. They help clear my acne and they smell awesome. They don't dry out my skin and don't feel gross. I love them and I' surprised at the bad reviews. These are my go to cleansing towelettes and I will not buy anything else.

on 7/19/2012 6:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love these towelettes. They're great for refreshing your face, especially during this hot and humid summer. They have a pleasant herbal scent, and remove makeup fairly well. What I love the most about them, however, is that they don't break me out! I am horribly acne-prone, with extremely oily skin that's just slightly dry around the eyes, nose and mouth. I tend to apply a bit of moisturizer just as I would after washing my face after I use these so I haven't particularly noticed if these are even slightly drying.

UPDATE: 1/25/2013
I added a lippie to the four that I had previously given this product because it's actually helped clear my acne. I ran out and didn't repurchase because I'm on a budget and thought they weren't necessary anyway. I don't know what made me buy them other than I know that I really liked them the last time I used them.

I had been breaking out horribly (cystic) on my cheeks and while the stuff I normally used (salicylic acid, b.p.) improved the acne, they didn't get completely rid of them. And if you know anything about cystic acne, it's that just having one is horrible enough (they leave pockmarks on your face). I'd rather just get regular whiteheads. Note that I've always exfoliated my skin pretty well with a scrubby washcloth and made sure that my face was clean.

Anyway, I was getting about 2 at any one time and got lazy one night and decided to use one of these even though I could feel a zit surfacing. I woke up with completely clear skin. It's been 2 days and I still don't have any zits, a new record as of late.
I use them day and night even after washing my face and haven't used any acne products. I don't know if I'll be able to get away with not using the acne products for long, but I'm experimenting because they make my skin feel like sandpaper. This product seriously makes me want to try other Burt's Bees facial products. I've read of a couple that have helped others with their acne even though it's not marketed as a product for clearing acne.

on 6/30/2012 9:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

My Skin:
Acne prone, used to be really oily but after using lots of acne medications it became dry and sensitive.
The Product:
I would definitely repurchase this product again when I'm finished. I've been using this product for two weeks and it didn't broke me out. The smell doesn't bother me either. I don't wear water-proof make up so I'm not sure how this wipes would work on water-proof make up. But for me it takes off my make up just fine, including my eye make up and mascara. I know some people only use facial wipe and that's it, but for me it doesn't matter what brand it is I still have to rinse my face with water and my gel facial cleanser. However, there are times where I'm very tired at night and I just used this wipe cleanser and didn't rinse it off.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I bet this is a great facial wipe in comparison to other facial wipes... but i just didn't like it (and it's the first time i tried a facial wipe so i can't really compare... though i think i don't liek any facial wipes)
pros:
- smells good
- cleanses well
- tightens pores

cons:
- dries my skin out
- makes my skin sorta tight

it's definitely not greasy, and i think it may work better than others, and it's natural ( but tad bit expensive still :P )