Burt's Bees Facial Cleansing Towelettes with white tea extract

Burt's Bees Facial Cleansing Towelettes with white tea extract
Burt's Bees TowelettesBurt's Bees Towelettes

3.0

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

aqua (water), aloe barbadensis leaf juice, glycerin, camellia sinensis leaf extract*, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, tocopherol, citric acid, parfum (fragrance)**, xanthan gum, polyglyceryl-4 caprate, dicaprylyl carbonate, caprylyl/caprylpolyglyceryl-4 caprate, dicaprylyl carbonate, caprylyl/capryl glucoside, glycine soja (soybean) oil, benzyl alcohol, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, phenoxyethanol, amyl cinnamal, citral, citronellol, limonene, linalool *White Tea Extract **Natural Fragrance

I don't have sensitive skin, and the face wipes still burn my skin! I don't feel fresh after using this product because it is not as good as other makeup face wipes, it burns, and it's so expensive! Not worth the purchase

on 9/9/2013 8:13:00 PM

As I'm on a search for cleaning wipes I decided to pick these up.. They were on sale and I've heard so many good reviews I decided to try them out. The package is cute the wipes do not get all dried out, which is great. However I can't say the same on my skin. I do have sensitive skin and I love Burt bees products so I'm not sure why this isn't working well with my skin. They also smell terrible, can't even explain but it is a very strong smell. The package says it removes dirt oil and makeup and it definitely doesn't do a good job of that. I try to use these wipes before i wash my face. They burn my eyes and my skin.

on 6/14/2012 10:30:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

These wipes are ok. they remove my makeup well enough, but they also make my eyes sting like something awful! While I don't particularly like the scent of these Burt's Bees wipes because they're too cinnamon-y, I appreciate that it comes naturally from the ingredients used in these wipes. I wouldn't rebuy these though because the wipes from Simple are much better - no stinging and no fragrance, either.

on 7/19/2012 6:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love these towelettes. They're great for refreshing your face, especially during this hot and humid summer. They have a pleasant herbal scent, and remove makeup fairly well. What I love the most about them, however, is that they don't break me out! I am horribly acne-prone, with extremely oily skin that's just slightly dry around the eyes, nose and mouth. I tend to apply a bit of moisturizer just as I would after washing my face after I use these so I haven't particularly noticed if these are even slightly drying.

UPDATE: 1/25/2013
I added a lippie to the four that I had previously given this product because it's actually helped clear my acne. I ran out and didn't repurchase because I'm on a budget and thought they weren't necessary anyway. I don't know what made me buy them other than I know that I really liked them the last time I used them.

I had been breaking out horribly (cystic) on my cheeks and while the stuff I normally used (salicylic acid, b.p.) improved the acne, they didn't get completely rid of them. And if you know anything about cystic acne, it's that just having one is horrible enough (they leave pockmarks on your face). I'd rather just get regular whiteheads. Note that I've always exfoliated my skin pretty well with a scrubby washcloth and made sure that my face was clean.

Anyway, I was getting about 2 at any one time and got lazy one night and decided to use one of these even though I could feel a zit surfacing. I woke up with completely clear skin. It's been 2 days and I still don't have any zits, a new record as of late.
I use them day and night even after washing my face and haven't used any acne products. I don't know if I'll be able to get away with not using the acne products for long, but I'm experimenting because they make my skin feel like sandpaper. This product seriously makes me want to try other Burt's Bees facial products. I've read of a couple that have helped others with their acne even though it's not marketed as a product for clearing acne.

on 11/13/2011 2:57:00 AM

Hair: Other, Curly, Other

I love these! They smell fresh and don't leave my skin feeling oily like some makeup remover cloths that are more moisturizing do. They work well on my combo/oily skin, but would probably be too harsh for dry skin. I like this brand anyway b/c of no animal testing, made in usa, etc. but don't like all of their products. This one worked for me. It feels like it takes all the makeup off.