Burt's Bees Facial Cleansing Towelettes with white tea extract

Burt's Bees Facial Cleansing Towelettes with white tea extract

2.9

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

aqua (water), aloe barbadensis leaf juice, glycerin, camellia sinensis leaf extract*, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, tocopherol, citric acid, parfum (fragrance)**, xanthan gum, polyglyceryl-4 caprate, dicaprylyl carbonate, caprylyl/caprylpolyglyceryl-4 caprate, dicaprylyl carbonate, caprylyl/capryl glucoside, glycine soja (soybean) oil, benzyl alcohol, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, phenoxyethanol, amyl cinnamal, citral, citronellol, limonene, linalool *White Tea Extract **Natural Fragrance

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I had high hopes for them. First, I noticed a little bit of a stinging sensation under the eyes while whipping off my eye makeup. It wasn't excruciating, but it was definitely uncomfortable. Second, after using them, My skin was irritated and redder than usual. Overall, pretty disappointed.

on 10/25/2015 3:32:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

My nighttime skin routine consists of makeup removal, cleansing, toning, and moisturizing...as I'm sure is quite similar to many of you. Where makeup removal is concerned, I typically use some type of cleansing towelette and then Pond's Cold Cream or baby oil for my eye-makeup. I have tried facial cleansing towelettes from Neutrogena, Simple, and Yes to Cucumbers to name a few. So far, Burt's Bees are my favorite. The cloth is soft, good quality and I love the white tea scent. Some reviewers have mentioned that these wipes irritated their skin, but so far I have not had any problems. I have fairly oily skin, especially in my t-zone, but I don't use these wipes as a final means for clean skin. I wash my face after unless I'm feeling lazy.

To Read all 75 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

so far i really like these. i bought them without reading reviews because they were the cheapest i could find in the store and i was a bit worried about using them after seeing the rating, but i love them so far.
they got all my makeup off super well and i didn't feel like i had to rub my face extra hard for them to do their job like i've had to with other brands. i did get a minor stinging feeling around my eyes, but my skin there is quite sensitive.
i love the smell and the packaging is great and stops them from drying out like some other apparently resealable brands i've tried.
would definitely repurchase.

on 6/19/2015 12:37:00 AM

These wipes did take off my makeup,but they are just to oily. I think they'd be great for dry skin.I have normal skin with occasional oily t zone. I like that they have white tea and are natural though but I wouldn't repurchase.

on 5/29/2015 7:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This product isn't as bad as everyone is saying. The towelettes are dampened adequately all the way through and are nice and soft; however, there is an unsettling tingling sensation when first applied to the skin. This hasn't caused any skin reactions or irritations for me, but I do avoid rubbing these over my eyes as that will sting.

I bought these when there was a 25% off sale at my local pharmacy. However, I wouldn't repurchase just because I find the Simple face wipes more effective while being more gentle on the skin.

Packaging: 5/5
Price: 4/5
Overall: 3/5

on 3/12/2015 11:13:00 PM

I love how easy and convenient these are. But I guess you could say that about most make up wipes. I had read the reviews and I was nervous about the fact that people said they made their skin your irritated . I never had a problem with this and I will continue to use these

BURN MY SKIN I used mine in cucumber and sage it sucks.

I don't have sensitive skin, and the face wipes still burn my skin! I don't feel fresh after using this product because it is not as good as other makeup face wipes, it burns, and it's so expensive! Not worth the purchase

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I absolutely love these, they smell amazing and are refreshing after use. I mostly use these to remove make-up and they are very effective.

Very good for cleansing, skin does feel tight afterwards so I would suggest following with moisturiser.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Oh my goodness! Got these on the run since I needed more makeup wipes and I have sensitive skin and Thought theses would be good to use.. I was so wrong! They burned my face and i got red all over and it stung like bees! And the smell almost made me sick to my stomach... So in the trash they went... So dissapointed! Will stick to my ultra calming ones since I know that they work and will not have any issues at all....