Burt's Bees Facial Cleansing Towelettes w/White Tea Extract

Burt's Bees Facial Cleansing Towelettes w/White Tea Extract
Burt's Bees TowelettesBurt's Bees Towelettes

2.0

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

aqua (water), aloe barbadensis leaf juice, glycerin, camellia sinensis leaf extract*, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, tocopherol, citric acid, parfum (fragrance)**, xanthan gum, polyglyceryl-4 caprate, dicaprylyl carbonate, caprylyl/caprylpolyglyceryl-4 caprate, dicaprylyl carbonate, caprylyl/capryl glucoside, glycine soja (soybean) oil, benzyl alcohol, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, phenoxyethanol, amyl cinnamal, citral, citronellol, limonene, linalool *White Tea Extract **Natural Fragrance

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I really dislike these. I wouldn't say that I have sensitive skin but these burn. The scent is awful and strong. Like another reviewer mentioned, it is really difficult to get just one of these out because the hole you get them out of is so tiny. I'm trying to use them up but I may even give up. Do not recommend.

on 8/4/2017 10:27:00 PM

Not a winner for me. These stung my face, left an angry red burn mark (seriously!) near my eye and an awful tacky, sticky feeling on my skin. They didn't actually remove any of my makeup and I also thought the smell was way too strong. The rest of the package works well for wiping down my dog when he's muddy.

on 2/12/2013 12:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Looking for makeup remover wipes without many chemicals but these felt rough and burny, and didn't even do the job. Had to go over my eyes and face again with the Neutrogena wipes that smell and feel better but are full of chemical junk.

These are just nasty. The smell is way too strong. It took 2 wipes just to remove my TM. I won't buy, or even use, again.

Just purchased these and so far love them! A nice fragrance and 99% natural--removed all my makeup and left my skin soft but I do use a separate eye makeup remover as I do with all my towelettes. These are my favorite so far and I paid 5.99 for a decent sized package so they are pretty cheap for such a lovely product. Will buy again! My skin is very oily so these are a joy to use after 5:00 when I must redo my "face" --:-}}