Kerastase Pixeliste

No Image

on 3/10/2017 9:15:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Kerastase Fusio Dose Pixelist Treatment is designed to be used right after your haircolor is washed off. Also used @ least once a monthe to retain color, condition, and shine. What Pixelist does after a color is to lock in the color, restore the ph of the hair, and imparts a mirror glass shine. In the salon I shampoo the color out, towel dry and apply in sections. Leave on 1-3 minutes and rinse. Very similar to L'oreal Powerdose.

I love these treatments, I usually have a treatment at the hairdresser after my cut and colour. My hair is ALWAYS so much better when I have these treatments, thicker, bouncier, shinier, stronger, blow waves beautifully, sits in the style better......... I Love these treatments they are fantastic.

on 6/15/2011 12:48:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I was actually shocked that there wasn't already an existing review for Pixeliste - it is Kerastase's post-color treatment that serves to add shine and retain color. And it works *wonderfully*. My hair literally shines like a mirror after this is applied - effects usually last about a week. It smells quite pleasant, and is sprayed on to wet hair just after color, shampoo and conditioner. It feels very light and leaves my hair incredibly shiny.

Popular Hair Treatments