Priori Coffeeberry Perfecting Minerals Foundation SPF 25

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
 Priori Coffeeberry Perfecting Minerals Foundation SPF 25
Priori Coffeeberry Perfecting Minerals Foundation SPF 25Priori Coffeeberry Perfecting Minerals Foundation SPF 25Priori Coffeeberry Perfecting Minerals Foundation SPF 25Priori Coffeeberry Perfecting Minerals Foundation SPF 25

1 review

Active Ingredient: Zinc Oxide - 20%....Sunscreen

on 12/28/2013 7:34:00 PM

This is by far the best mineral foundation I've found. It was sold at a beauty therapist that I occasionally went to, my Mum had also purchased this and raved about it so I thought I'd give it a go. Holy cow, this products provides absolute coverage, great for blemishes and uneven skin tone. They staying power is also incredible, I did a 30 minute workout and my makeup stayed on, if anything I had a bit of a glow afterwards. This is also fast and easy to apply, perfect if you are in a rush but cannot bear to go out au natural. I believe you can actually sleep in this mineral powder too, I never have but you know maybe it's good on long haul flights? I use this on top of liquid foundation if I want a heavier coverage if I'm going out to a special event as well, blends so nicely and always looks fresh and never cakes. I paid around $80 NZD for this and it is worth it because it lasts you soooo long. I've had mine for well over a year, it never seems to end! This is always my go to product and I recommend it to all my friends, money well spent!