Priori Coffeeberry Perfecting Minerals Foundation SPF 25

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
 Priori Coffeeberry Perfecting Minerals Foundation SPF 25
Priori Coffeeberry Perfecting Minerals Foundation SPF 25Priori Coffeeberry Perfecting Minerals Foundation SPF 25Priori Coffeeberry Perfecting Minerals Foundation SPF 25Priori Coffeeberry Perfecting Minerals Foundation SPF 25

Active Ingredient: Zinc Oxide - 20%....Sunscreen

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I have this in 01, the lightest shade (Although it is not actually that light!) It does oxidise a little but not as much as other minerals do, and when it does it does not oxidise orange just slightly darker, so with this I'd purchase a shade lighter. I love it. I have minor acne scars and one layer covers them and evens out my skin, even neutralising red areas. It lasts all day and is a dream to apply, honestly, it takes me one minute. I use it with my dior full coverage powder foundation brush, and it is amazing. I find the container annoying however releasing either too much product or too little, but that is just a minor flaw. I have acne prone skin and always wash my face at night, but I did an experiment and wore this to bed several times and it did not break me out, so thats a plus! But I don't reccomend doing that. This is my hg foundation:) And considering its a foundation powder its relatively cheap (about 80 nz dollars), whereas with liquid foundation you have to buy a powder as well

on 9/28/2012 10:15:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I initially bought this product about a year and a half ago. I still have some left! It is very light in feel, texture, yet does a decent job of covering. For any zits or dark spots I use Colorstay blemish concealer. My skin condition has improved, and I feel its due to the antioxidant coffeeberry. My pores are finer and skin looks more refined. I love the SPF, but I do wear a light sunscreen prior to putting this on for extra protection, as I am fair skinned. It is pricey, at approx $60, but I would buy it again.