Priori Coffeeberry Perfecting Minerals Foundation SPF 25

Filtered by age: 25-29
 Priori Coffeeberry Perfecting Minerals Foundation SPF 25
Priori Coffeeberry Perfecting Minerals Foundation SPF 25Priori Coffeeberry Perfecting Minerals Foundation SPF 25Priori Coffeeberry Perfecting Minerals Foundation SPF 25Priori Coffeeberry Perfecting Minerals Foundation SPF 25

3.9

Active Ingredient: Zinc Oxide - 20%....Sunscreen

I am very fair so I actually use the concealer for full face or the F3 in the summer if I have had sun. It is amazing and you won't break out. for $60 CDN it lasts me a year!!

on 12/13/2014 11:31:00 PM

I just want to preface this by saying, I have only used one other mineral foundation other than this, so I don't have much to compare it to. The other mineral foundation was Maybelline, and it was rubbish!! I've always thought mineral foundations were useless (maybe due to my first time using one being a bad experience). I thought they provided little coverage, felt cakey and looked awful! I feel so self conscious without makeup on so I wear it all the time. Like, I won't even leave my bedroom without it for fear I might cause a family member to have a heart attack from the horror :p lol! That might be an exaggeration, my skin is probably not THAT bad, but that's how I feel about it.
I've always used heavy MAC studio fix fluid foundation, which I do love, but I was looking for something that would be better for my skin. I've realised that because I wear foundation all the time, my skin problems are probably being exacerbated. I believe I have a sensitivity to silicones, even though they are said to be non-comedogenic. I have been trying cut them out, and foundation was the one thing I was finding it difficult to find.
Enter priori mineral foundation. This product appealed to me for a few reasons. Firstly, I trust this brand! I think it's a quality brand (which also doesn't test on animals), and am surprised many people don't know about it! Secondly, it is mineral foundation with the added benefit of coffeeberry. I've used the Priori coffeeberry night cream and it's fab :) my skin looks glowy when I use it!
I bought colour number 1. I am a MAC NW20 for reference. I have noticed slight oxidation with this product, but it is slight oxidation.
When I first applied the product, I worried it wasn't going to give me the coverage that I need. However I continued to use more and it is definitely buildable! I would say you can easily get to medium/full coverage by applying more. I have red acne marks and uneven skin tone and it covered these perfectly!
I use a kabuki brush and swirl it around in the cup and then really work it into my skin in circular motions. I find applying little by little works best!
On to the results. Well let me just say, I'm impressed!! And I'm not easily impressed! It provides all the coverage I need (albeit I use a decent amount), it doesn't feel cakey to me (it did slightly at first, but the feeling dissipates) and I think it makes my skin look great! It looks glowy and fresh... like my own skin, but much, MUCH better! I'm so surprised because I honestly expected to hate mineral foundation! The only gripe I have is that the pores on my nose look slightly bigger with this on. This is not the fault of the product though, and I'd expect this is the case with any mineral foundation. The rest of my skin looks so good with this on, so it's a small price to pay :) I also feel so much better using a product that is good for my skin! Maybe using this product, as opposed to heavy foundation all the time, will help my skin become less problematic! I am hopeful :)

on 3/3/2014 9:05:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I LOVE this foundation. It makes my skin feel so soft and smooth, well moisturised, and does not make me breakout. I am usually not a fan of mineral makeups, especially as they are powder based because my skin is so dry (maybe it's combination though as I do have a tendency to occasionally break out around my chin. Anyway, I think this foundation actually helps the tone and feel of my skin!

You can get a really good coverage, but you have to build it up. It also helps to apply with a good kabuki brush. The beauty therapist helped to explain how to apply the powder. She said that you need to load the tip of the brush, tap the extra powder off (into the container for future use as it is expensive!) then you work the product 'into' your skin by using firm and round brush strokes. It will oxidise, but if you work it into your skin and blend (and moisturise first) it really does go on so nicely and it doesn't go that orange...just kind of darker. Those people that don't get a good coverage, may need to work the product in more? It sounds strange, but it does appear to be light coverage but you do need to swirl the brush and it will build. I have acne scars on one side of my face and a few discolouration splotches and it hides these really well!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really like this mineral powder, I like the company behind it also. The product itself is very good, I find my skin gets better using it. I have tzone oily skin so I still use a primer but I find I need very little powder to get a nice natural glow:) the SPF is a bonus, definitely recommend especially for those with sensitive skin

on 4/17/2012 3:52:00 PM

meh. I don't understand the hype. I've had this for almost a year now and I'm trying to use it up. PROS: lasts forever, has SPF, has coffeeberry (antioxidant). CONS: expensive (lasts forever kind of offsets this), don't find the coverage all that great (I guess it reduces some of the redness in my cheeks, definitely doesn't cover acne scars), shimmer (makes oily skin look oilier), shades are weird (too expensive to have to mix colours).
It does look natural and it hasn't completely irritated my forehead with little bumps like most mineral foundations but I just don't feel it's amazing. It accentuates my dry skin in the winter and doesn't help keep my skin matte in the summer. I haven't seen any benefits to my skin since using this, so not sure I believe the BS about it being great for your skin. I personally will not repurchase but it was great to try.

on 8/10/2011 10:48:00 PM

I have had this for a week now and I absolutely love it! It gives the most beautiful finish. I don't usually like powder/mineral foundations because I don't like the powdery look, but this goes on so smooth and blends in perfectly.

My beautician did my face with the whole range (foundation, concealer, bronzer and finishing powder) and I was instantly sold on it, but I could only afford the foundation to start with. The range is quite expensive at AUD $70 for each product, but with the small amound you need it will last for ages.

The foundation comes with a cute mini kabuki brush with synthetic taklon bristles. It's super soft and excellent to blend with. I was warned about keeping the container in a cool place (below 40 celsius) and away from direct sunlight, because the type of plastic used ('plant plastics') may melt and you won't be able to get the lid open.

The foundation works best if you have a good exfoliating and moisturising routine, as I noticed it tends to highlight any dry patches. I will be buying the concealer on my next visit.

I would recommend that anyone thinking about buying this trys a sample of it first. I bought the lightest colour, and it looks pale orange on my skin. It also offers very little coverage compared to other mineral foundations, and as the other reviewer has said, the coverage isn't buildable (even though I have very little to cover, and uselually go out without any foundation/tinted moisturiser).