Priori Coffeeberry Perfecting Minerals Foundation SPF 25

Filtered by age: 19-24
 Priori Coffeeberry Perfecting Minerals Foundation SPF 25
Priori Coffeeberry Perfecting Minerals Foundation SPF 25Priori Coffeeberry Perfecting Minerals Foundation SPF 25Priori Coffeeberry Perfecting Minerals Foundation SPF 25Priori Coffeeberry Perfecting Minerals Foundation SPF 25

4.5

Active Ingredient: Zinc Oxide - 20%....Sunscreen

on 9/4/2016 8:34:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am a huge fan of mineral foundations. This is literally the best mineral foundation I've ever tried. It's very natural with mineral sunscreen of zinc oxide and titanium oxide which give a good SPF 25 protection. And the finish looks very natural and smooth, with a little glow you can see on your skin (unlike most mineral foundations, it's not mat and powdery at all). And it is pretty long lasting as well. I apply illamasqua hydra veil before every mineral foundation I tried, such as Jane iredale, tarte, Synergie, everyday minerals, and this has the best result. Gonna repurchase it again and again. If it's possible I do hope Priori can add more zinc oxide and make it SPF 30 LOL.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I have this in 01, the lightest shade (Although it is not actually that light!) It does oxidise a little but not as much as other minerals do, and when it does it does not oxidise orange just slightly darker, so with this I'd purchase a shade lighter. I love it. I have minor acne scars and one layer covers them and evens out my skin, even neutralising red areas. It lasts all day and is a dream to apply, honestly, it takes me one minute. I use it with my dior full coverage powder foundation brush, and it is amazing. I find the container annoying however releasing either too much product or too little, but that is just a minor flaw. I have acne prone skin and always wash my face at night, but I did an experiment and wore this to bed several times and it did not break me out, so thats a plus! But I don't reccomend doing that. This is my hg foundation:) And considering its a foundation powder its relatively cheap (about 80 nz dollars), whereas with liquid foundation you have to buy a powder as well