Estee Lauder Time Zone Night [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by eye Color : Brown

Water / Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacylapidate-2 / HDI\PPG\Polycaprolactone Crosspolymer / Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil / Glycerin / Caprylic\Capric Triglyceride / C12-20 Acid PEG-8 Ester / Dimethicone / Butylene Glycol / Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Sterols / Acetyl Glucosamine / Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seedcake / Caffeine / Trehalose / Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Pauls Wort) Extract / Olea Europea (Olive) Fruit Extract / Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract / Rhodochrosite Extract / Centaurium Erythraea (Centaury) Extract / Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait de Levure / Triticum Vulgare (Wheat Bran) Extract / Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait DOrge / Sapindus Mukurossi Fruit Extract / Saccharide Isomerate / Laminaria Saccharina Extract / Sodium PCA / Caesalpina Spinosa Gum / Argania Spinosa Leaf Extract / Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 / Adenosine phosphate / Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract / Tamarindus Indica Seed Extract / Hydrolyzed Rice Extract / Linoleic Acid / Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract / Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract / Selaginella Tamariscina (Spike Moss) Extract / Behenyl Alcohol / Linolenic Acid / Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract / Padina Pavonica Thallus Extract / Larix Sibirica Wood Extract / Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid / Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Peel Extract / Hyaluronic Acid / Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Juice Extract / Phytantriol / Cholesterol / Ethylbisiminomethylguaiacol Manganese Chloride / Sodium Hyaluronate / Glyceryl Stearate / Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate\VP Copolymer / Cetyl Alcohol / Propylene Glycol Dicaprate / Potassium Cetyl Phosphate / Carbomer / Acrylates\C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer / PEG-100 Stearate / Silica / Xanthan Gum / Sodium Carbomer / Potassium Sulfate / Cyclodextrin / Caprylyl Glycol / Fragance (Parfum) /Phenoxyethanol / Red 33 (CI 17200) / Blue 1 (CI 42090)

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

WIN! A little background on my skin: it has periods of extreme oiliness (like fry up bacon on my face oily) and dessert dry. After dealing with a bout of extreme dryness around the chin and temples of my forehead, I decided it was time to invest in an effective night time cream (Ole Henriksen Sheer Transformation wasn't providing enough night time moisture). I can't exactly tell you how long I've been using it, but so far I'm about half way through the pot. Within the first week of using this moisturizer, my dry patches were gone. From then on I've noticed a considerable difference in the plumpness and texture of my skin. The cream feels luxurious and doesn't leave me feeling oily or heavy. My face completely absorbs the product. I only use it at night time (over a 5% aqueous base benzoyl perxoide) and there is no balling up. I also use it on top of my eyelids and underneath, it doesn't cause stinging or irritation on those delicate parts of my skin. There is definitely a lavendar fragrance, but I don't mind it at all. My skin is highly reactive to new products (read angry red pimple explosion) but this moisturizer hasn't made me break out at all. It's a jar packaging, although a pump would be convenient, I can live with it. The perks of a jar include being able to scrap out the very last bit of product. It's a very pretty jar though, a gold cap with a pretty deep blue shade container. Despite the steep price tag, i WOULD purchase this again. I love it and now only save the Ole Henriksen Sheer transformation for my day time moisturizer.
Edit 10//25/13--- Bought the newer version of this and on my 3rd jar... still lovin' it. I don't notice any difference between the old and new version other than the price. Would still repurchase!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

After a bad experience with the Resilience serie ( irritated my eyes badly, made me have a runny nose), I switched to Lancome products which offer good price, non irritating products, high quality. I was little wary of this product, the price was good, I bought one. The scent is too strong, I don't like the scent. But the product didn't irritate my eyes or nose. It made my skin tingle at first. But after a week of use I notice that my skin seems younger, I didn't know if my skin was getting better because of the L'oreal Revitalift serie that I use during the day or this cream that I use before sleeping. Then I finished this jar of cream, I went on and bought another jar and also a daytime Time Zone cream. They are good, if you can stand the perfume in the night cream, the day cream is ok, very light scent. I have been using them for almost 2 months, no zits or bumps, acnes which I get with Olay. Revitalift is ok, never gave me a zit at all, Lancome & Shiseido are great also. But with Estee Lauder, I am careful. Some of their creams irritate my eyes, some of the Clinique creams (Triple Defense) also irritate my eyes. But some of their products are good like this one.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This product is specified for "all skin types." little did i know that this description was solely for normal and combination skin types. I have super oily/ problematic/ sensitive skin so when i saw the words "all skin types", i figured it'd give me the benefits as mentioned but without skin irritations including break outs. So after using this product for a few nights, i began to notice a postive improvement such as brightness of the skin and an overall healthier look. But with the continued use of this product, my face started to react in a bad way. I began to have not one, but two or three pimples a day and i know it was coming from this because this was the only product i used at night because i wanted to get the full benefit by just using it alone and not mixing with another product. I had high hopes for this because EL is well known to be an awesome brand but some of their items are not made for my skin type. i still love u EL!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Okay I hate to drag down the wonderful rating here. But I really don't like this night-cream!

My ex-boyfriend purchased this night-cream for me earlier, I had a high hope for it. Because according from the cosmetic cop, Paula Begoun, this cream contain excellent ingredients, anti-oxidants, cell communication ingredients etc.

However, I found a lot of Paula's pick products made my skin extremely "dry!!" (Except EL's wonderful advance night repair and Shiseido's Bio-Performance Eye-cream)

I first use this cream in the harsh winter around Jan.2012, and it totally dry-out my skin. The texture IS THICK, but don't think thick means moisturizing... in fact I had to put on a ridiculous amount on my face or else I will wake up with dry-peel face. Now its April and this cream still doesn't work out at all. My skin become very very rough and dry thanks to Time-Zone Night. Even with constant exfoliate it doesn't help either! *Might have to go with Paula's BHA or AHA product if my dry-sensitive and acne prone skin can take those*

I really want to love this cream, I trusted Estee Lauder and Lancome skincared the most, but a lot of Estee Lauder cream aren't moisture enough for me! (While Paula are always raving about EL product ingredients.... such as perfectionist Cplus that's the worse, dryest serum I ever tried beside from the EL's pore-refine and whitening serum) I've also tried Hydrationist Lotion *again... from Paula's raving list but it totally dry me out, I need more hydration then those!*

I've tried to add foundation in this cream, so I am using it as tinted moisturizer in "day-time"! And its still pretty dry! *If I wear this before my foundation, its going to make my foundation VERY CAKEY!!*

I rate this product 2 for its good ingredients. Unfortunately this product doesn't suit my skin-type! Its probably good for the hot summer time, but I'm still not willing to risk it. Will not repurchase it.

I was given a sample by the consultant and tried it last night. I didn't think anything of it but when i looked at my face in the mirror about an hour later the wrinkle on my forehead was gone!!! I was speechless. This morning when I woke up the wrinkle was back so I put some of the Time Zone cream on again and applied my makeup over it. Couldn't see any difference then but now 2 hours later I can see the wrinkle has gone again. AMAZING stuff this.

I need a heavier moisturizer at night, and I don't want to sleep in an SPF. Time Zone is a great moisturizer with a bit of a thicker consistency than Day Wear or Time Zone SPF, and it's extremely soothing. It's never cause me to break out in spite of its heavy moisturizing properties. It works great with a serum (I use EL's ANR). I alternate between this and Tarte's Maracuja Oil at night. My skin looks great in the morning!

I am new at MUA and happy to find one of my favourite products in the first page. This cream is THE BEST I have ever tried!!. It really smoothes out my wrinkles and leaves my skin feeling soft and dewy. You will notice the results in 1 or 2 months. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this!

I think Estee Lauder released this product recently in Europe, because I had never seen it before. I asked for a sample because I needed a night cream and I rely on some other Estee Lauder products, so I thought it could be good.

I finished the sample and bought the cream. Now I have been using it for some months and results are GREAT.

This is a night moisturizer that is also an 'Anti-Line/Wrinkle Creme'. I do not have lines or wrinkles yet (except some fine lines around my eyes), so I cannot say whether or not this stuff can smooth lines. What I feel is that it really moisturizes and regenerates my skin at night. I also feel I wake up with smoother and renewed skin.
This is too much for me, that I have very sensitive and blemish prone skin..So no irritation (just the opposite), no breakouts and great feeling.

I think that, at my age, I should already have some fine lines in my face, so I dont know whether creams can really smooth lines but I believe they are helping me to delay that moment in my life, for what I thank them :-)

Just to say something I dont like, is that it is quite expensive, but it lasts a lot. Also, I would prefer it to come in a different package (I do not like jars). Hope Estee Lauder can listen to this!!

For the rest, I highly recommend this product for any skin type. It is very different from the day version (which I do not like very much).