Estée Lauder Time Zone Night [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin tone : Medium

Water / Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacylapidate-2 / HDI\PPG\Polycaprolactone Crosspolymer / Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil / Glycerin / Caprylic\Capric Triglyceride / C12-20 Acid PEG-8 Ester / Dimethicone / Butylene Glycol / Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Sterols / Acetyl Glucosamine / Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seedcake / Caffeine / Trehalose / Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Pauls Wort) Extract / Olea Europea (Olive) Fruit Extract / Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract / Rhodochrosite Extract / Centaurium Erythraea (Centaury) Extract / Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait de Levure / Triticum Vulgare (Wheat Bran) Extract / Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait DOrge / Sapindus Mukurossi Fruit Extract / Saccharide Isomerate / Laminaria Saccharina Extract / Sodium PCA / Caesalpina Spinosa Gum / Argania Spinosa Leaf Extract / Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 / Adenosine phosphate / Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract / Tamarindus Indica Seed Extract / Hydrolyzed Rice Extract / Linoleic Acid / Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract / Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract / Selaginella Tamariscina (Spike Moss) Extract / Behenyl Alcohol / Linolenic Acid / Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract / Padina Pavonica Thallus Extract / Larix Sibirica Wood Extract / Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid / Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Peel Extract / Hyaluronic Acid / Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Juice Extract / Phytantriol / Cholesterol / Ethylbisiminomethylguaiacol Manganese Chloride / Sodium Hyaluronate / Glyceryl Stearate / Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate\VP Copolymer / Cetyl Alcohol / Propylene Glycol Dicaprate / Potassium Cetyl Phosphate / Carbomer / Acrylates\C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer / PEG-100 Stearate / Silica / Xanthan Gum / Sodium Carbomer / Potassium Sulfate / Cyclodextrin / Caprylyl Glycol / Fragance (Parfum) /Phenoxyethanol / Red 33 (CI 17200) / Blue 1 (CI 42090)

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

WIN! A little background on my skin: it has periods of extreme oiliness (like fry up bacon on my face oily) and dessert dry. After dealing with a bout of extreme dryness around the chin and temples of my forehead, I decided it was time to invest in an effective night time cream (Ole Henriksen Sheer Transformation wasn't providing enough night time moisture). I can't exactly tell you how long I've been using it, but so far I'm about half way through the pot. Within the first week of using this moisturizer, my dry patches were gone. From then on I've noticed a considerable difference in the plumpness and texture of my skin. The cream feels luxurious and doesn't leave me feeling oily or heavy. My face completely absorbs the product. I only use it at night time (over a 5% aqueous base benzoyl perxoide) and there is no balling up. I also use it on top of my eyelids and underneath, it doesn't cause stinging or irritation on those delicate parts of my skin. There is definitely a lavendar fragrance, but I don't mind it at all. My skin is highly reactive to new products (read angry red pimple explosion) but this moisturizer hasn't made me break out at all. It's a jar packaging, although a pump would be convenient, I can live with it. The perks of a jar include being able to scrap out the very last bit of product. It's a very pretty jar though, a gold cap with a pretty deep blue shade container. Despite the steep price tag, i WOULD purchase this again. I love it and now only save the Ole Henriksen Sheer transformation for my day time moisturizer.
Edit 10//25/13--- Bought the newer version of this and on my 3rd jar... still lovin' it. I don't notice any difference between the old and new version other than the price. Would still repurchase!

I was given a sample by the consultant and tried it last night. I didn't think anything of it but when i looked at my face in the mirror about an hour later the wrinkle on my forehead was gone!!! I was speechless. This morning when I woke up the wrinkle was back so I put some of the Time Zone cream on again and applied my makeup over it. Couldn't see any difference then but now 2 hours later I can see the wrinkle has gone again. AMAZING stuff this.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

A wonderful night cream. It makes my skin feel much healthier in the morning+ helps like no other with wrinkles. Texture is very rich but on the skin it's non-occlusive. 1 year of use already and hope many to go!