Estee Lauder Time Zone Night [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by hair type : Wavy

3.0

Water / Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacylapidate-2 / HDI\PPG\Polycaprolactone Crosspolymer / Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil / Glycerin / Caprylic\Capric Triglyceride / C12-20 Acid PEG-8 Ester / Dimethicone / Butylene Glycol / Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Sterols / Acetyl Glucosamine / Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seedcake / Caffeine / Trehalose / Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paulīs Wort) Extract / Olea Europea (Olive) Fruit Extract / Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract / Rhodochrosite Extract / Centaurium Erythraea (Centaury) Extract / Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait de Levure / Triticum Vulgare (Wheat Bran) Extract / Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait DīOrge / Sapindus Mukurossi Fruit Extract / Saccharide Isomerate / Laminaria Saccharina Extract / Sodium PCA / Caesalpina Spinosa Gum / Argania Spinosa Leaf Extract / Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 / Adenosine phosphate / Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract / Tamarindus Indica Seed Extract / Hydrolyzed Rice Extract / Linoleic Acid / Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract / Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract / Selaginella Tamariscina (Spike Moss) Extract / Behenyl Alcohol / Linolenic Acid / Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract / Padina Pavonica Thallus Extract / Larix Sibirica Wood Extract / Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid / Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Peel Extract / Hyaluronic Acid / Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Juice Extract / Phytantriol / Cholesterol / Ethylbisiminomethylguaiacol Manganese Chloride / Sodium Hyaluronate / Glyceryl Stearate / Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate\VP Copolymer / Cetyl Alcohol / Propylene Glycol Dicaprate / Potassium Cetyl Phosphate / Carbomer / Acrylates\C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer / PEG-100 Stearate / Silica / Xanthan Gum / Sodium Carbomer / Potassium Sulfate / Cyclodextrin / Caprylyl Glycol / Fragance (Parfum) /Phenoxyethanol / Red 33 (CI 17200) / Blue 1 (CI 42090)

I had made a oops and reviewed the pump Time Zone but I meant the Night Time Jar 1. I think it's too expensive for what it does.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This product is specified for "all skin types." little did i know that this description was solely for normal and combination skin types. I have super oily/ problematic/ sensitive skin so when i saw the words "all skin types", i figured it'd give me the benefits as mentioned but without skin irritations including break outs. So after using this product for a few nights, i began to notice a postive improvement such as brightness of the skin and an overall healthier look. But with the continued use of this product, my face started to react in a bad way. I began to have not one, but two or three pimples a day and i know it was coming from this because this was the only product i used at night because i wanted to get the full benefit by just using it alone and not mixing with another product. I had high hopes for this because EL is well known to be an awesome brand but some of their items are not made for my skin type. i still love u EL!

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Even though i'm not in the recommended age group for this cream, i have been using it for the past two months, and i think i should add to the praises.

Estee Lauder has some really amazing products and i believe it has some of the most advanced and well structured formulas.
One thing that worries me about jars is the instability of certain ingredients and in particular antioxidants and other equally sensitive ingredients.
One thing i was told though, in the case of Lauder at least, sensitive ingredients are encapsulated to, firstly protect them, and secondly to ensure a controlled and precise absorption by the skin.

On to the cream.
Time Zone night claims to help repair lines and wrinkles and protect against new ones, based on sirtuin technology and Hyaluronic Acid.
It's a pale pink color, creamy and dense in texture with a fragrance that was designed to encourage sleep and comfort.
I personally find the scent quite soft, not exactly relaxing but very pleasing to the senses, not heavy and quite pleasurable, at least for night time.
Also the texture, even though thick, spreads with ease and absorbs very well.

I don't use it as my sole cream, i use it on top of my SK-II Skin Signature as a "sealing" cream and to boost the effectiveness of the aforementioned and add a boost to my routine.

Basically i layer my treatments.Softener, SK-II essence, Hydrachange serum by Kanebo, eye serum, eye cream, Skin Signature and Time Zone.
I know it's a lot of steps, most will think i'm crazy, but honestly, my skin absorbs everything, and is in better shape and more balanced than with a more frugal routine.

When i started using Time Zone, it was the only new treatment added (I stopped using Lancome's Vissionaire after the first 3 weeks), so i believe the results achieved are all thanks to it.
My skin feels more hydrated, supple and very smooth, more than usual.
Also in the morning i'm a lot less oily than i used to be, i would say my skin is more balanced.
I had a line forming under my left eye, that line is gone, completely.
My skin has a nice glow by morning, and looks well rested,less puffy. (My nights are quite short, 6 hours max)
It is also quite soothing, the cream is quite rich in antioxidants, moisturizing ingredients,peptides and HA.

I don't think its a very strong cream, in the sense that you have to be over a certain age to use it, but at the same time i find it very effective for the purpose it was designed.
I see it as a good night cream for anyone concerned with premature aging, hydration,radiance, but at the same time equally effective for a woman or man in their forties, concerned with some more established signs of aging.

For me it works,i don't find it "too much" for my skin, and i see the results, instantly and in the longer run, so i can honestly recommend it, and i will most likely repurchase.