Estee Lauder Time Zone Night [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium

3.3

Water / Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacylapidate-2 / HDI\PPG\Polycaprolactone Crosspolymer / Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil / Glycerin / Caprylic\Capric Triglyceride / C12-20 Acid PEG-8 Ester / Dimethicone / Butylene Glycol / Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Sterols / Acetyl Glucosamine / Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seedcake / Caffeine / Trehalose / Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paulīs Wort) Extract / Olea Europea (Olive) Fruit Extract / Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract / Rhodochrosite Extract / Centaurium Erythraea (Centaury) Extract / Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait de Levure / Triticum Vulgare (Wheat Bran) Extract / Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait DīOrge / Sapindus Mukurossi Fruit Extract / Saccharide Isomerate / Laminaria Saccharina Extract / Sodium PCA / Caesalpina Spinosa Gum / Argania Spinosa Leaf Extract / Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 / Adenosine phosphate / Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract / Tamarindus Indica Seed Extract / Hydrolyzed Rice Extract / Linoleic Acid / Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract / Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract / Selaginella Tamariscina (Spike Moss) Extract / Behenyl Alcohol / Linolenic Acid / Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract / Padina Pavonica Thallus Extract / Larix Sibirica Wood Extract / Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid / Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Peel Extract / Hyaluronic Acid / Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Juice Extract / Phytantriol / Cholesterol / Ethylbisiminomethylguaiacol Manganese Chloride / Sodium Hyaluronate / Glyceryl Stearate / Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate\VP Copolymer / Cetyl Alcohol / Propylene Glycol Dicaprate / Potassium Cetyl Phosphate / Carbomer / Acrylates\C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer / PEG-100 Stearate / Silica / Xanthan Gum / Sodium Carbomer / Potassium Sulfate / Cyclodextrin / Caprylyl Glycol / Fragance (Parfum) /Phenoxyethanol / Red 33 (CI 17200) / Blue 1 (CI 42090)

I had made a oops and reviewed the pump Time Zone but I meant the Night Time Jar 1. I think it's too expensive for what it does.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This product is specified for "all skin types." little did i know that this description was solely for normal and combination skin types. I have super oily/ problematic/ sensitive skin so when i saw the words "all skin types", i figured it'd give me the benefits as mentioned but without skin irritations including break outs. So after using this product for a few nights, i began to notice a postive improvement such as brightness of the skin and an overall healthier look. But with the continued use of this product, my face started to react in a bad way. I began to have not one, but two or three pimples a day and i know it was coming from this because this was the only product i used at night because i wanted to get the full benefit by just using it alone and not mixing with another product. I had high hopes for this because EL is well known to be an awesome brand but some of their items are not made for my skin type. i still love u EL!

I need a heavier moisturizer at night, and I don't want to sleep in an SPF. Time Zone is a great moisturizer with a bit of a thicker consistency than Day Wear or Time Zone SPF, and it's extremely soothing. It's never cause me to break out in spite of its heavy moisturizing properties. It works great with a serum (I use EL's ANR). I alternate between this and Tarte's Maracuja Oil at night. My skin looks great in the morning!

I am new at MUA and happy to find one of my favourite products in the first page. This cream is THE BEST I have ever tried!!. It really smoothes out my wrinkles and leaves my skin feeling soft and dewy. You will notice the results in 1 or 2 months. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this!