Estee Lauder Time Zone Night [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone

2.0

1 review

Water / Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacylapidate-2 / HDI\PPG\Polycaprolactone Crosspolymer / Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil / Glycerin / Caprylic\Capric Triglyceride / C12-20 Acid PEG-8 Ester / Dimethicone / Butylene Glycol / Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Sterols / Acetyl Glucosamine / Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seedcake / Caffeine / Trehalose / Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paulīs Wort) Extract / Olea Europea (Olive) Fruit Extract / Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract / Rhodochrosite Extract / Centaurium Erythraea (Centaury) Extract / Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait de Levure / Triticum Vulgare (Wheat Bran) Extract / Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait DīOrge / Sapindus Mukurossi Fruit Extract / Saccharide Isomerate / Laminaria Saccharina Extract / Sodium PCA / Caesalpina Spinosa Gum / Argania Spinosa Leaf Extract / Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 / Adenosine phosphate / Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract / Tamarindus Indica Seed Extract / Hydrolyzed Rice Extract / Linoleic Acid / Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract / Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract / Selaginella Tamariscina (Spike Moss) Extract / Behenyl Alcohol / Linolenic Acid / Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract / Padina Pavonica Thallus Extract / Larix Sibirica Wood Extract / Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid / Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Peel Extract / Hyaluronic Acid / Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Juice Extract / Phytantriol / Cholesterol / Ethylbisiminomethylguaiacol Manganese Chloride / Sodium Hyaluronate / Glyceryl Stearate / Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate\VP Copolymer / Cetyl Alcohol / Propylene Glycol Dicaprate / Potassium Cetyl Phosphate / Carbomer / Acrylates\C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer / PEG-100 Stearate / Silica / Xanthan Gum / Sodium Carbomer / Potassium Sulfate / Cyclodextrin / Caprylyl Glycol / Fragance (Parfum) /Phenoxyethanol / Red 33 (CI 17200) / Blue 1 (CI 42090)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Okay I hate to drag down the wonderful rating here. But I really don't like this night-cream!

My ex-boyfriend purchased this night-cream for me earlier, I had a high hope for it. Because according from the cosmetic cop, Paula Begoun, this cream contain excellent ingredients, anti-oxidants, cell communication ingredients etc.

However, I found a lot of Paula's pick products made my skin extremely "dry!!" (Except EL's wonderful advance night repair and Shiseido's Bio-Performance Eye-cream)

I first use this cream in the harsh winter around Jan.2012, and it totally dry-out my skin. The texture IS THICK, but don't think thick means moisturizing... in fact I had to put on a ridiculous amount on my face or else I will wake up with dry-peel face. Now its April and this cream still doesn't work out at all. My skin become very very rough and dry thanks to Time-Zone Night. Even with constant exfoliate it doesn't help either! *Might have to go with Paula's BHA or AHA product if my dry-sensitive and acne prone skin can take those*

I really want to love this cream, I trusted Estee Lauder and Lancome skincared the most, but a lot of Estee Lauder cream aren't moisture enough for me! (While Paula are always raving about EL product ingredients.... such as perfectionist Cplus that's the worse, dryest serum I ever tried beside from the EL's pore-refine and whitening serum) I've also tried Hydrationist Lotion *again... from Paula's raving list but it totally dry me out, I need more hydration then those!*

I've tried to add foundation in this cream, so I am using it as tinted moisturizer in "day-time"! And its still pretty dry! *If I wear this before my foundation, its going to make my foundation VERY CAKEY!!*

I rate this product 2 for its good ingredients. Unfortunately this product doesn't suit my skin-type! Its probably good for the hot summer time, but I'm still not willing to risk it. Will not repurchase it.