Estee Lauder Time Zone Night [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by age: 36-43

4.3

Water / Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacylapidate-2 / HDI\PPG\Polycaprolactone Crosspolymer / Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil / Glycerin / Caprylic\Capric Triglyceride / C12-20 Acid PEG-8 Ester / Dimethicone / Butylene Glycol / Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Sterols / Acetyl Glucosamine / Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seedcake / Caffeine / Trehalose / Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paulīs Wort) Extract / Olea Europea (Olive) Fruit Extract / Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract / Rhodochrosite Extract / Centaurium Erythraea (Centaury) Extract / Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait de Levure / Triticum Vulgare (Wheat Bran) Extract / Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait DīOrge / Sapindus Mukurossi Fruit Extract / Saccharide Isomerate / Laminaria Saccharina Extract / Sodium PCA / Caesalpina Spinosa Gum / Argania Spinosa Leaf Extract / Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 / Adenosine phosphate / Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract / Tamarindus Indica Seed Extract / Hydrolyzed Rice Extract / Linoleic Acid / Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract / Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract / Selaginella Tamariscina (Spike Moss) Extract / Behenyl Alcohol / Linolenic Acid / Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract / Padina Pavonica Thallus Extract / Larix Sibirica Wood Extract / Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid / Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Peel Extract / Hyaluronic Acid / Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Juice Extract / Phytantriol / Cholesterol / Ethylbisiminomethylguaiacol Manganese Chloride / Sodium Hyaluronate / Glyceryl Stearate / Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate\VP Copolymer / Cetyl Alcohol / Propylene Glycol Dicaprate / Potassium Cetyl Phosphate / Carbomer / Acrylates\C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer / PEG-100 Stearate / Silica / Xanthan Gum / Sodium Carbomer / Potassium Sulfate / Cyclodextrin / Caprylyl Glycol / Fragance (Parfum) /Phenoxyethanol / Red 33 (CI 17200) / Blue 1 (CI 42090)

I had made a oops and reviewed the pump Time Zone but I meant the Night Time Jar 1. I think it's too expensive for what it does.

This cream is one of my favorites. It doesn't feel heavy (a usual complaint of mine) and it does smooth eye wrinkles even if only temporarily. I have actually stocked up on that product, but I remain on the lookout for cheaper alternatives.

I almost took out a lippie due to the somewhat heavy perfume, but as the cream is so effective, I let it go. :-)

I am new at MUA and happy to find one of my favourite products in the first page. This cream is THE BEST I have ever tried!!. It really smoothes out my wrinkles and leaves my skin feeling soft and dewy. You will notice the results in 1 or 2 months. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this!

I think Estee Lauder released this product recently in Europe, because I had never seen it before. I asked for a sample because I needed a night cream and I rely on some other Estee Lauder products, so I thought it could be good.

I finished the sample and bought the cream. Now I have been using it for some months and results are GREAT.

This is a night moisturizer that is also an 'Anti-Line/Wrinkle Creme'. I do not have lines or wrinkles yet (except some fine lines around my eyes), so I cannot say whether or not this stuff can smooth lines. What I feel is that it really moisturizes and regenerates my skin at night. I also feel I wake up with smoother and renewed skin.
This is too much for me, that I have very sensitive and blemish prone skin..So no irritation (just the opposite), no breakouts and great feeling.

I think that, at my age, I should already have some fine lines in my face, so I donīt know whether creams can really smooth lines but I believe they are helping me to delay that moment in my life, for what I thank them :-)

Just to say something I donīt like, is that it is quite expensive, but it lasts a lot. Also, I would prefer it to come in a different package (I do not like jars). Hope Estee Lauder can listen to this!!

For the rest, I highly recommend this product for any skin type. It is very different from the day version (which I do not like very much).