Estee Lauder Time Zone Night [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by age: 25-29

Water / Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacylapidate-2 / HDI\PPG\Polycaprolactone Crosspolymer / Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil / Glycerin / Caprylic\Capric Triglyceride / C12-20 Acid PEG-8 Ester / Dimethicone / Butylene Glycol / Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Sterols / Acetyl Glucosamine / Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seedcake / Caffeine / Trehalose / Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paulīs Wort) Extract / Olea Europea (Olive) Fruit Extract / Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract / Rhodochrosite Extract / Centaurium Erythraea (Centaury) Extract / Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait de Levure / Triticum Vulgare (Wheat Bran) Extract / Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait DīOrge / Sapindus Mukurossi Fruit Extract / Saccharide Isomerate / Laminaria Saccharina Extract / Sodium PCA / Caesalpina Spinosa Gum / Argania Spinosa Leaf Extract / Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 / Adenosine phosphate / Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract / Tamarindus Indica Seed Extract / Hydrolyzed Rice Extract / Linoleic Acid / Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract / Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract / Selaginella Tamariscina (Spike Moss) Extract / Behenyl Alcohol / Linolenic Acid / Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract / Padina Pavonica Thallus Extract / Larix Sibirica Wood Extract / Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid / Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Peel Extract / Hyaluronic Acid / Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Juice Extract / Phytantriol / Cholesterol / Ethylbisiminomethylguaiacol Manganese Chloride / Sodium Hyaluronate / Glyceryl Stearate / Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate\VP Copolymer / Cetyl Alcohol / Propylene Glycol Dicaprate / Potassium Cetyl Phosphate / Carbomer / Acrylates\C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer / PEG-100 Stearate / Silica / Xanthan Gum / Sodium Carbomer / Potassium Sulfate / Cyclodextrin / Caprylyl Glycol / Fragance (Parfum) /Phenoxyethanol / Red 33 (CI 17200) / Blue 1 (CI 42090)

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Smells good. Moisturizers. Light weight. Worth it

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

WIN! A little background on my skin: it has periods of extreme oiliness (like fry up bacon on my face oily) and dessert dry. After dealing with a bout of extreme dryness around the chin and temples of my forehead, I decided it was time to invest in an effective night time cream (Ole Henriksen Sheer Transformation wasn't providing enough night time moisture). I can't exactly tell you how long I've been using it, but so far I'm about half way through the pot. Within the first week of using this moisturizer, my dry patches were gone. From then on I've noticed a considerable difference in the plumpness and texture of my skin. The cream feels luxurious and doesn't leave me feeling oily or heavy. My face completely absorbs the product. I only use it at night time (over a 5% aqueous base benzoyl perxoide) and there is no balling up. I also use it on top of my eyelids and underneath, it doesn't cause stinging or irritation on those delicate parts of my skin. There is definitely a lavendar fragrance, but I don't mind it at all. My skin is highly reactive to new products (read angry red pimple explosion) but this moisturizer hasn't made me break out at all. It's a jar packaging, although a pump would be convenient, I can live with it. The perks of a jar include being able to scrap out the very last bit of product. It's a very pretty jar though, a gold cap with a pretty deep blue shade container. Despite the steep price tag, i WOULD purchase this again. I love it and now only save the Ole Henriksen Sheer transformation for my day time moisturizer.
Edit 10//25/13--- Bought the newer version of this and on my 3rd jar... still lovin' it. I don't notice any difference between the old and new version other than the price. Would still repurchase!

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Even though i'm not in the recommended age group for this cream, i have been using it for the past two months, and i think i should add to the praises.

Estee Lauder has some really amazing products and i believe it has some of the most advanced and well structured formulas.
One thing that worries me about jars is the instability of certain ingredients and in particular antioxidants and other equally sensitive ingredients.
One thing i was told though, in the case of Lauder at least, sensitive ingredients are encapsulated to, firstly protect them, and secondly to ensure a controlled and precise absorption by the skin.

On to the cream.
Time Zone night claims to help repair lines and wrinkles and protect against new ones, based on sirtuin technology and Hyaluronic Acid.
It's a pale pink color, creamy and dense in texture with a fragrance that was designed to encourage sleep and comfort.
I personally find the scent quite soft, not exactly relaxing but very pleasing to the senses, not heavy and quite pleasurable, at least for night time.
Also the texture, even though thick, spreads with ease and absorbs very well.

I don't use it as my sole cream, i use it on top of my SK-II Skin Signature as a "sealing" cream and to boost the effectiveness of the aforementioned and add a boost to my routine.

Basically i layer my treatments.Softener, SK-II essence, Hydrachange serum by Kanebo, eye serum, eye cream, Skin Signature and Time Zone.
I know it's a lot of steps, most will think i'm crazy, but honestly, my skin absorbs everything, and is in better shape and more balanced than with a more frugal routine.

When i started using Time Zone, it was the only new treatment added (I stopped using Lancome's Vissionaire after the first 3 weeks), so i believe the results achieved are all thanks to it.
My skin feels more hydrated, supple and very smooth, more than usual.
Also in the morning i'm a lot less oily than i used to be, i would say my skin is more balanced.
I had a line forming under my left eye, that line is gone, completely.
My skin has a nice glow by morning, and looks well rested,less puffy. (My nights are quite short, 6 hours max)
It is also quite soothing, the cream is quite rich in antioxidants, moisturizing ingredients,peptides and HA.

I don't think its a very strong cream, in the sense that you have to be over a certain age to use it, but at the same time i find it very effective for the purpose it was designed.
I see it as a good night cream for anyone concerned with premature aging, hydration,radiance, but at the same time equally effective for a woman or man in their forties, concerned with some more established signs of aging.

For me it works,i don't find it "too much" for my skin, and i see the results, instantly and in the longer run, so i can honestly recommend it, and i will most likely repurchase.