100%

price range

Reviews

from

14 years ago

My HG of blushes - - the one I reach for again & again. The finish is so blendable & this color is brightish but believable. My skin definitely looks better w/o blushes containing talc-- so my rosey cheeks do not appear chalky. A very little of the goes a LONG way -- so the overall lifecycle price of this blush isn't bad (it's the up front purchase price that chokes). Use a VERY TINY amount with a kabuki type blush & watch your face GLOW!! FYI- I am a PPP, cool toned, problematic skin type. LBD rocks!!!!!

About reviewer (24 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone

HairBlond

EyesHazel

19 years ago

I wasn't sure if I would like an "all-natural mineral pigment" blush, but decided to fork over the $22.50 for it anyway. OMG! What an incredible product! Here's one of the first blush products that I can put directly on my bare skin - without any irritation! LBD blushes do not contain talc or any other common irritants -- so sensitive-skin people like me can rejoice! And I'm pleasantly overjoyed at the incredible color pigmentation in this product - a little dusting of the product goes a long way! Pink Sorbet is a nice warmer medium-toned pinky-peach color (works great for this PPP). Definitely worth every penny!

About reviewer (65 reviews)

Age25-29