Maybelline New York Volum' Express The Falsies Flared

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
Maybelline New York Volum' Express The Falsies Flared

3.1

AQUA/WATER, ORYZA SATIVA CERA/RICE BRAN WAX, COPERNICIA CERIFERA CERA/CARNAUBA WAX, POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE, CERA ALBA/BEESWAX, STYRENE/ACRYLATES/AMMONIUM METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, CANDELILLA CERA/CANDELILLA WAX, GLYCERIN, SYNTHETIC BEESWAX, ACACIA SENEGAL/ACACIA SENEGAL GUM, CETYL ALCOHOL, SILICA, PANTOTHENOL, PHENETHYL ALCOHOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, POLYETHYLENE, SODIUM LAURETH-12 SULFATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, PEG/PPG-17/18 DIMETHICONE SIMETHICONE, ARGININE, SERINE, GLUTAMIC ACID, POTASSIUM SORBATE, TRISODIUM EDTA, METHYLPARABEN, 2-OLEAMIDO-1,3-OCTADECANEDIOL, PROPYLPARABEN, RAYON. [ /- MAY CONTAIN: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/IRON OXIDES, CI 77007/ULTRAMARINES, CI 77891/TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, CI 77288/CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS, CI 77289/CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN, CI 77742/MANGANESE VIOLET, CI 77510/FERRIC FERROCYANIDE], F.I.L. D46284/2.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I like it, it makes my lashes look incredibly long and curled and gorgeous! I have gotten quite a few compliments on my lashes so I am very impressed. I have never used the Maybelline Falsies(original) before so I would like to try that as I am pleased with this one.
I have seen a few other reviews talking about the flaking of the mascara, I have not noticed anything so far but if it would start to flake I would keep the brush and use a different mascara with a better formula.

on 7/20/2014 4:58:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I was so excited to try this mascara out since I've been on a hunt for a new mascara but I'm sad to say that I wouldn't repurchase. Reasons why is because although it gives me insane amount of length and really dark lashes it flakes like crazy more than the loreal voluminous butterfly mascara and it also gives you very spidery lashes. Oh and also I honestly don't see how the brush helps with the fanned out look it never gave me the "flared" look. Although it has cons some of the pros is the black is really black and from far your lashes do kinda look like falsies :).But I'm definitely sticking to the butterfly mascara for now since it actually fans out my lashes and lives up to it's claims :)

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love this stuff, it's one of my favorite maybelline mascara's. It doesn't give you the extreme "false lash" look but it does lengthen them significantly and provides incredible volume. My lashes are naturally curly so I don't know how it holds curl if you curl your lashes, but over all it's a good mascara for the price.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This mascara made my eyelashes look amazing! They added instant drama and I got tons of compliments. The only drawback is that its extremely difficult to remove and sometimes it can get clumpy. I'm not going to continue using it only because I feel like I can find a product that comes off easier, but I definitely love how this mascara makes me look.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

This is my HG mascara. I cannot leave my house without mascara so I have tried quite a few since I am basically a mascara junkie! I like this flared version better than the regular one because of the brush. I feel like it works better for me. I have fairly long lashes and I just need something to give me some volume. This mascara applies easily, the formula is very wet. I think the best way to use this is to apply ONE very good coat. Take your time applying the coat and get it right the first time. I think if you try to apply more coats, it may get a little clumpy. I also throw this out as soon as it shows signs of drying out, because it definitely gets clumpy then. I'm on my 4th or 5th tube already!

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

This mascara is overall pretty good. But comparing it to my Rocket Volume Express by Maybelline it's not that good. They are both the same price but I find that this one is very clumpy. Although i do like the curved brush. Enabling you to apply the mascara evenly.
Hope this helped
xoxo
NataliePRMakeup

on 3/1/2013 10:03:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Warm

I have no idea why so many people rated this so low, it is a GREAT mascara! Way better than the regular! It creates long thick fanned out lashes which is what I think everyone wants annnd it's way cheaper than most other mascaras. The brush/technique takes some getting use to so don't bash this after your first attempt! LOVE IT!
EDIT: So I've been using for a month now and it's pretty much all dried up and useless already=( I am not willing to purchase a new mascara every month so I'm taking away a lippie

on 9/24/2012 5:59:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I tried Maybelline's Falsies last year but didn't like the formulation. Gave it another shot this year by trying out Falsies Flared and I still don't like it. Formula dries too fast, flakes by mid-day, and the wand is tricky to use.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I LOVE this mascara. I use to hate it due to the fact that it would flake SO BAD, but i think they changed the formula. I already long eyelashes, but they're not full. They're decent, but not full. This makes it look like i have fluffy eyelashes, like i have 50000 billion eyelashes. The only think is, it doesn't seem to have a lot of product. I ran out of this stuff within a month.

on 5/13/2012 10:27:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I tried this alongside the original Falsies formula. Both gave me decent lashes with one coat, but since my lashes are somewhat long and full to begin with, I wasn't amazed. Two coats can lead to a bit of clumping and stiffness. This formula is more volumizing than the original, so I will say that it at least looks a bit softer with multiple coats, even if it doesn't feel softer. I'm also not a fan of the scent--it's slightly perfumed, like roses or something floral. It's really not necessary in something I'm putting on my eyelashes. This isn't a bad product, but there are mascaras I prefer, so I probably won't come back to this one. It is, however, worth a shot, and I don't regret the purchase.