3.2

package quality

price range

Reviews

16 days ago

The Falsies is an older mascara that for some reason Maybelline has started promoting again heavily. I don't understand why they have big displays of this old product. I've used all of the Falsies mascaras before and thought I'd try them again in my current mascara study.

Of the three, Black Drama is the best one which gives the most dramatic results. The Falsies Flared …

5 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (225 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

Apr/21/2017

Who needs bold,fals lashes effect and a little bit of lenght,this is the perfect volume drugstore mascara that Ive tried.
Doesnt smudge,the one that is not waterproof resist on my eyes,under my glasses, all day long.On a hot or cold weather.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair

HairRed

Apr/03/2017

Best mascara that gives you length volume without clumps, my fav mascara.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (133 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

Jun/15/2016

I just bought this for the 2nd time (after trying it a couple yrs back). I like it a lot. It makes my lashes a little thicker than the regular Falsies, but not as long. However, my lashes are a little longer than average, but they're thin as heck. I actually have spaces, so not a nice thick fringe at all unfortunately... W/ out mascara on you can't even see my lashes! That being …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (328 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

Apr/07/2016

I haven't tried a ton of mascaras but out of the ones I've tried I like this one the best. I have very fine and sparse eye lashes and this mascara makes them appear fuller and makes them longer! It doesn't flake or clump on me.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

Apr/05/2016

This is just a good mascara, nothing more, nothing less.

It gives length, and I like the black color as well. It only does not do that much for volume, and the 'flared look' is also average.

But overall, considering the price, I kind of like it. It can compete with some high-end lenghtening mascara's.

About reviewer (307 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

from17DR17

Mar/13/2016

The brush is great covers all the eyelashes with mascara it's does enhance your lashes if you have shot lashs does make your eyes pop out more but don't expect your lashes to be extremely long though if there short.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (11 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Kinky, Other

Mar/09/2016

I really like this product. It is a great price for a product that makes my eye lashes look great.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

2.0

Mar/09/2016

The first thing I noticed was that this product had a smell... Not sure if I would classify it as good or bad. But if you have a sensitive nose, you might not want to buy this one.

I find it really doesn't do much for my lashes - not much volume nor much length.
It also leads to a lot of fall-out while applying (other mascaras don't leave anything of the sort when …

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairRed

EyesHazel

1.0

Jan/21/2016

Maybelline's first gen The Falsies was the best mascara I used from the drugstore. They keep trying to come out with different "falsies" and this didnt make the cut. The wand is similar to the Mega Plush wand which didn't do much for my lashes.

About reviewer (328 reviews)

Age25-29