Maybelline New York Volum' Express The Falsies Flared

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Maybelline New York Volum' Express The Falsies Flared

3.4

AQUA/WATER, ORYZA SATIVA CERA/RICE BRAN WAX, COPERNICIA CERIFERA CERA/CARNAUBA WAX, POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE, CERA ALBA/BEESWAX, STYRENE/ACRYLATES/AMMONIUM METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, CANDELILLA CERA/CANDELILLA WAX, GLYCERIN, SYNTHETIC BEESWAX, ACACIA SENEGAL/ACACIA SENEGAL GUM, CETYL ALCOHOL, SILICA, PANTOTHENOL, PHENETHYL ALCOHOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, POLYETHYLENE, SODIUM LAURETH-12 SULFATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, PEG/PPG-17/18 DIMETHICONE SIMETHICONE, ARGININE, SERINE, GLUTAMIC ACID, POTASSIUM SORBATE, TRISODIUM EDTA, METHYLPARABEN, 2-OLEAMIDO-1,3-OCTADECANEDIOL, PROPYLPARABEN, RAYON. [ /- MAY CONTAIN: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/IRON OXIDES, CI 77007/ULTRAMARINES, CI 77891/TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, CI 77288/CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS, CI 77289/CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN, CI 77742/MANGANESE VIOLET, CI 77510/FERRIC FERROCYANIDE], F.I.L. D46284/2.

on 4/5/2016 6:19:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is just a good mascara, nothing more, nothing less.

It gives length, and I like the black color as well. It only does not do that much for volume, and the 'flared look' is also average.

But overall, considering the price, I kind of like it. It can compete with some high-end lenghtening mascara's.

The first thing I noticed was that this product had a smell... Not sure if I would classify it as good or bad. But if you have a sensitive nose, you might not want to buy this one.

I find it really doesn't do much for my lashes - not much volume nor much length.
It also leads to a lot of fall-out while applying (other mascaras don't leave anything of the sort when applying).

Durability: Seems ok, it has lasted for the times I've worn it (12-hours on average). I'm not an eye-rubber though.

Overall, I wouldn't buy this again - I've tried other pharmacy mascaras at the same price point with better results. I might actually throw this one out before I even get close to finishing it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

omg I looove this mascara! I'm a huge fan of Maybelline mascara and this is my favourite behind define-a-lash, so I guess you could say it's my holy grail black mascara haha. I love using the mascara on more heavy/smoky looks as it lengthens and curls my lashes exceedingly well. The formula applies really easy and it doesn't clump or have a whole heap of fallout. It's just my go-to mascara whenever I don't know what to use haha. Either way, really love this mascara and will be re-purchasing.

This stuff is wonderful! Makes my lashes fluttery and makes my eyes look bigger I love it. I have repurchased twice and never regretted it.

I absolutely love this it is my go to mascara I love the look it gives & my lashes stay in place which is a bonus to me one downfall & that's it dries out & clumps but that's around the 6 month mark anyway which is when mascara should be replaced because of germs & bactira😊❤️

on 12/30/2014 5:15:00 PM

Used this for a while. Its ok if you don't curl your lashes, gives you an upturned kinda look. Not fantastic in any way tho

on 8/16/2014 12:24:00 PM

Ok so I needed a new mascara and I always look at reviews for everything before I buy it if I can! And my mum was going to asda where they have a small makeup section with a maybelline stand, so I looked real quick online for one as I'd heard they were good. I quickly decided on this one as I was looking for volume and length. Luckily it was on offer for 5 which I was soo happy about:)
Anyway the mascara wand is great and I have none on my face (which is good for me haha) and my lashes are medium length and it makes them look super long and with 2 coats they look very black which I love, long and voluminous with no clumps! Only reason for 4/5 is because it claims to flare your lashes but I havent noticed that really yet, overall I love it!

on 8/3/2014 11:25:00 PM

I LOVE this mascara!! I think my favorite thing about it is the brush- I love how it bends & flexes with your lashes... it really helps me to keep the mascara ON my lashes and OFF my face. And it made my eyelashes look really long and beautiful! But it did flake A LOT. I had to keep checking myself in the mirror to make sure I didn't have any black smudges. I wonder if the waterproof would flake less?

All in all, I really like this mascara but I wish it didn't flake as much.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I love this product! I have been searching for a really good mascara for a while now and this has what I was looking for!

Although there is only one mascara brush, you can use the curved part to start off with (I've found this gives my eyelashes really good volume), then you can use the other side of the brush to separate the lashes and lengthen them (the brush took me a little while to get used to as it does bend slightly to allow all lashes to be covered).
I have found that a lot of other mascaras tend to cause my eyelashes to clump together, but not this one! It didn't run although it did flake ever so slightly once I'd wiped my eyes (however this was only a tiny amount - barely noticeable!).

Overall, I think this is a fabulous mascara, great quality for a great price - it really does give that false lash affect! (It also smells really nice too!) I would highly recommend this product!

This is the best mascara I have ever used lord Jesus be my witness. It's buildable, it's volumizing it's lengthening, it's amazing.I went through 4 tubes, I haven't repurchased because I can't find it the flared in brown black just black but if they bring back brown black I will buy all the dang tubes they have.I totally recomend.