Maybelline New York Volum' Express The Falsies Flared

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Maybelline New York Volum' Express The Falsies Flared

3.2

AQUA/WATER, ORYZA SATIVA CERA/RICE BRAN WAX, COPERNICIA CERIFERA CERA/CARNAUBA WAX, POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE, CERA ALBA/BEESWAX, STYRENE/ACRYLATES/AMMONIUM METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, CANDELILLA CERA/CANDELILLA WAX, GLYCERIN, SYNTHETIC BEESWAX, ACACIA SENEGAL/ACACIA SENEGAL GUM, CETYL ALCOHOL, SILICA, PANTOTHENOL, PHENETHYL ALCOHOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, POLYETHYLENE, SODIUM LAURETH-12 SULFATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, PEG/PPG-17/18 DIMETHICONE SIMETHICONE, ARGININE, SERINE, GLUTAMIC ACID, POTASSIUM SORBATE, TRISODIUM EDTA, METHYLPARABEN, 2-OLEAMIDO-1,3-OCTADECANEDIOL, PROPYLPARABEN, RAYON. [ /- MAY CONTAIN: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/IRON OXIDES, CI 77007/ULTRAMARINES, CI 77891/TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, CI 77288/CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS, CI 77289/CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN, CI 77742/MANGANESE VIOLET, CI 77510/FERRIC FERROCYANIDE], F.I.L. D46284/2.

on 4/3/2017 5:26:00 PM

Best mascara that gives you length volume without clumps, my fav mascara.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I just bought this for the 2nd time (after trying it a couple yrs back). I like it a lot. It makes my lashes a little thicker than the regular Falsies, but not as long. However, my lashes are a little longer than average, but they're thin as heck. I actually have spaces, so not a nice thick fringe at all unfortunately... W/ out mascara on you can't even see my lashes! That being said, I really like this formula. It delivers nice volume indeed. It also curls my lashes, or rather keeps them curled in a natural (not bent) kind of way. I think it's b/c of the shape of the brush. I've got large almond shaped eyes, so the brush is perfect for reaching the ends. I like that it's buildable too. It can get clumpy if you apply 3 coats, but the volume is excellent. I need mascaras that are on the clumpy side tho for my few lashes lol. Only draw back is, my lashes feel dry and a little crunchy w/ it on.

on 3/13/2016 9:35:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Other

The brush is great covers all the eyelashes with mascara it's does enhance your lashes if you have shot lashs does make your eyes pop out more but don't expect your lashes to be extremely long though if there short.

on 1/21/2016 7:07:00 PM

Maybelline's first gen The Falsies was the best mascara I used from the drugstore. They keep trying to come out with different "falsies" and this didnt make the cut. The wand is similar to the Mega Plush wand which didn't do much for my lashes.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I absolutely love this stuff. It is a dry and light weight formula and it makes my lashes look very long. it is not make them look like falsies per say.
i got this for $4, a great price!

I purchased this mascara on Saturday and I wore it once so this is a buy and try. I purchased it on sale 2 for $12 at CVS. I purchased the Maybelline Volume Express the falsies flared waterproof in black. Here is the thing the claims are false eyelashes and if you normally like natural eyelashes this will give you false eyelashes . But I normally like false eyelashes every day so this is more of an everyday look. I like the packaging it is not bulky it travels well. It doesn't have a weird smell, it doesn't make my eyes water , it holds a curl and it does give you a lot of volume. Also there are many different looks for false eyelashes . I like a mascara to give me volume, length, separation , fullness and to hold a curl and to not flake, I do think I have high standards for a waterproof mascara and I will say that this mascara passed the test I would like more length and volume for and event mascara but for me this is great for everyday . I also think this mascara is definitely buildable if you want to take it to the max of what this mascara can do. I will also say when do apply a few coats of mascara it can get clumpy but that is with any mascara and I'm talking 4 or 5 coats so. I will say if you want a good everyday mascara and you like an every day false lash look this will be a great one to try or if you are looking for a false lash effect mascara for an event I also think you will like it. I think it is meant to be an every day false lash mascara but can be worn as an event mascara by curling your lashes, piling it on or pairing it with a lengthening mascara. All in all I think it is worth a buy an try also the brush is a curved natural bristle brush with a lot of bristles. It is a thick wet formula as well and the mascara is pigmented. So I like it a lot don't love it but I think in time I just might love it.

on 11/3/2015 11:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This mascara was a disappointment. I remember loving the original Falsies. I have short sparse lashes and it made my lashes clumpy, and it also made them stick together. There wasn't a lot of volume and length, and the brush was too big for my small eyelashes. However once it started to dry in the tube, I found that it just worked better and it would do what it was suppose to do. I don't know if it was that the formula was just too wet for my lashes or that the formula is better when it's a little dry? When it was dryer it would brush through my lashes pretty evenly and then it would give me volume. Overall I wouldn't repurchase this mascara.

Ever since I started using Maybelline mascaras, I didn't bother looking for another one 'coz it works so well. It gives me nice volume and curl. If I am so lazy, I would just put on a BB cream, get my brows done and wear a mascara. This product is part of my daily routine!

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I like it, it makes my lashes look incredibly long and curled and gorgeous! I have gotten quite a few compliments on my lashes so I am very impressed. I have never used the Maybelline Falsies(original) before so I would like to try that as I am pleased with this one.
I have seen a few other reviews talking about the flaking of the mascara, I have not noticed anything so far but if it would start to flake I would keep the brush and use a different mascara with a better formula.

on 7/24/2015 6:57:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This works as a great mascara, but there is no 'flare' effect. It's a great one to define lashes, volumise them, and make them noticeable. No clumping. Consistency and texture towards the drier side. Wand is fibre bristles, and curved shape makes application easier.