Maybelline New York Volum' Express The Falsies Flared

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Maybelline New York Volum' Express The Falsies Flared

3.1

AQUA/WATER, ORYZA SATIVA CERA/RICE BRAN WAX, COPERNICIA CERIFERA CERA/CARNAUBA WAX, POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE, CERA ALBA/BEESWAX, STYRENE/ACRYLATES/AMMONIUM METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, CANDELILLA CERA/CANDELILLA WAX, GLYCERIN, SYNTHETIC BEESWAX, ACACIA SENEGAL/ACACIA SENEGAL GUM, CETYL ALCOHOL, SILICA, PANTOTHENOL, PHENETHYL ALCOHOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, POLYETHYLENE, SODIUM LAURETH-12 SULFATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, PEG/PPG-17/18 DIMETHICONE SIMETHICONE, ARGININE, SERINE, GLUTAMIC ACID, POTASSIUM SORBATE, TRISODIUM EDTA, METHYLPARABEN, 2-OLEAMIDO-1,3-OCTADECANEDIOL, PROPYLPARABEN, RAYON. [ /- MAY CONTAIN: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/IRON OXIDES, CI 77007/ULTRAMARINES, CI 77891/TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, CI 77288/CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS, CI 77289/CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN, CI 77742/MANGANESE VIOLET, CI 77510/FERRIC FERROCYANIDE], F.I.L. D46284/2.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I HATE this mascara. It made my lashes clumpy and it looked awfully flaky. Do not buy this product. I like the big brush but overall I hate this product. It doesn't coat your lashes very well at all and it makes your lashes sticky and ugly. I wouldn't recommend at all.

P.S. If you are deciding between the normal falsies and the falsies flared, you might as well get the normal falsies mascara, that one is way better than this crap.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

LOVE this mascara! Amazing product, been using this and They're Real and find I keep reaching for falsies flared instead!

Great product for an AMAZING price!

on 2/10/2015 10:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

All it does is clump your lashes, and didn't volumize or add length at all. The worst mascara I've ever tried, and that's saying a lot because I've tried every mascara out there.

5 stars because it's a great product for the price. Creates lovely fanned out lashes, lasts a long time, love this stuff..

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is an amazing lengthening mascara, does nothing for volume though which is disappointing xo.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I love this product! I have been searching for a really good mascara for a while now and this has what I was looking for!

Although there is only one mascara brush, you can use the curved part to start off with (I've found this gives my eyelashes really good volume), then you can use the other side of the brush to separate the lashes and lengthen them (the brush took me a little while to get used to as it does bend slightly to allow all lashes to be covered).
I have found that a lot of other mascaras tend to cause my eyelashes to clump together, but not this one! It didn't run although it did flake ever so slightly once I'd wiped my eyes (however this was only a tiny amount - barely noticeable!).

Overall, I think this is a fabulous mascara, great quality for a great price - it really does give that false lash affect! (It also smells really nice too!) I would highly recommend this product!

on 10/23/2013 10:40:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I like the original falsies, it is very watery and goes on smoothly, but this flared version seemed dried out as soon as I opened it. It smells weird too. I have to do like 3 coats and it takes all the curl out of my lashes. I would not buy this again.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love this mascara! Something to try if you haven't yet

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Short and sweet: This mascara gives my eyelashes more volume and that extra oomf it needs, but it tends to smudge and can't hold a curl very well.
The Nitty Gritty: Maybelline has a knack for pumping out good mascaras with super cute packaging and lots of claims. Like the falsies claims to give you false-looking eyelashes and that's a pretty big claim. Now when I bought this I never expected it to give my lashes that falsies look, which it didn't, but it didn't make my lashes look pretty darn amazing. It makes them look long and volumized and just super pretty.
There's only a few things that this mascara falls short on.
This can't hold a curl. I think this has to do with the fact that this isn't the waterproof version, but it barely lifts my lashes at all. I don't mind this very much, but I do mind the fact that it smudges right at the outer corner of my eyes every single time I wear it. But I have pretty oily eyelids and pretty much every non-waterproof mascara I use does this on me.
And this isn't a good mascara for layering either, meaning this wouldn't be very good for using with another mascara, but I don't use this mascara to do that anyway so it's not a big deal for me.
Overall this mascara is great for people that just want those long and slighter thicker looking lashes that everybody wants. I would actually repurchase this, but I think I'll be checking out the waterproof version and see if it's any better at holding a curl and not smudging.

on 8/11/2013 2:46:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Maybelline Falsies Flared is my HG mascara. I have always used Lancome mascaras and really liked Hypnose and Hypnose Drama. The problem with Hypnose Drama is too much comes out and before it dries in gets on your eyelid above the lashline and below the bottom lashes. So it takes some effort to take off from around your eye once you put it on.

I tried Falsies flared on a whim....I usually only buy Prestige cosmetics. I was shocked and how incredible this mascara is. Just the right amount comes out on the brush as your applying it to your lashes. I usually use one coat, but when I want extra oomph I apply two coats.

I love this one so much that I have three Lancome Hypnose Dramas that I have gotten as gifts that are still unopened!