Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsies Flared

Filtered by hair type : Kinky
Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsies Flared

2.4

AQUA/WATER, ORYZA SATIVA CERA/RICE BRAN WAX, COPERNICIA CERIFERA CERA/CARNAUBA WAX, POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE, CERA ALBA/BEESWAX, STYRENE/ACRYLATES/AMMONIUM METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, CANDELILLA CERA/CANDELILLA WAX, GLYCERIN, SYNTHETIC BEESWAX, ACACIA SENEGAL/ACACIA SENEGAL GUM, CETYL ALCOHOL, SILICA, PANTOTHENOL, PHENETHYL ALCOHOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, POLYETHYLENE, SODIUM LAURETH-12 SULFATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, PEG/PPG-17/18 DIMETHICONE SIMETHICONE, ARGININE, SERINE, GLUTAMIC ACID, POTASSIUM SORBATE, TRISODIUM EDTA, METHYLPARABEN, 2-OLEAMIDO-1,3-OCTADECANEDIOL, PROPYLPARABEN, RAYON. [ /- MAY CONTAIN: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/IRON OXIDES, CI 77007/ULTRAMARINES, CI 77891/TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, CI 77288/CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS, CI 77289/CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN, CI 77742/MANGANESE VIOLET, CI 77510/FERRIC FERROCYANIDE], F.I.L. D46284/2.

on 3/13/2016 9:35:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Other

The brush is great covers all the eyelashes with mascara it's does enhance your lashes if you have shot lashs does make your eyes pop out more but don't expect your lashes to be extremely long though if there short.

on 11/11/2014 6:08:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Deep Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

I've used most of the Colossal Volum' Express range, but this is my absolute least favorite. I love the BRUSH...absolutely LOVE the brush!

I have short but curly lashes. This mascara goes on well enough, but it it takes LOADS of applications to get the Falsie look.
I have to put on at least 5 coats before I see the length and volume. By that time, it's flaking...

Won't lie - first time I used this, I got 2 compliments on my lashes (that's big for me. I never get comp'd on lashes, ever!)
Sadly, that day has never repeated itself. I have to put on loads and loads of mascara before i get my desired look. I often fail...but knowing i have something on it ok i guess.

I wouldn't buy this again. I actually ended up using this brush with another colossal mascara!
My favorite from this range is Cat Eye. A definite must try for anyone loving the brushes!!

on 10/8/2014 11:07:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I tried this mascara because the store I was shopping at didn't have Voluminus Butterfly by Loreal (which is actually my favorite and you can read my review on it) and I actually had to stop using it after about a month. It clumps and flakes TERRIBLY. If I was out in the humidity it started depositing underneath my eyes which is not a good look, especially since I already have dark circle problems. I don't think the bristles on the brush are long enough either. My eyes also felt irritated when I wore it (probably from the flaking). I would not recommend this.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Other, Kinky, Fine

I think this mascara is best used with another lengthening mascara, and perhaps also a primer. It does tend to flake a little, and smudges a tad, but this is still one of my favorite mascaras because it consistently delivers that over-the-top dolly eye look that I've dedicated my life to chasing.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I'm kinda......eh about this product. I like Maybelline mascaras, and Full 'n' Soft and The Falsies are my go-to mascaras for natural and dramatic looks, respectively. However, I just can't get with this Falsies Flared. On my (average length and thickness) lashes, it basically acts like an old tube of Falsies, even when new -- it has a tendency to clump and flake excessively. It's hard to work with and requires a lot of time to look decent. I've been using my tube up by layering one (!) coat over Full 'n' Soft, but I will not repurchase. Going back to plain old Falsies for my dramatic looks.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

I bought this on a whim because I needed some mascara. My friend uses the regular falsies and loves it. I saw this and the "flared" part caught my eye, so I bought it.

No bueno!!!

Oh the flakes!! This stuff flakes on me like nobody's business. I've had it on an hour and I am already brushing flakes off my face! I will not be repurchasing. Don't waste your money ladies and gentlemen!

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

I am a huge fan of the Falsies mascara! So when I saw that they had a new one that claimed to give you that "flared, false lash look" I decided to give it a go. In my opinion there isn't really a difference in this and the original. It's great of course but the only difference is the brush is a little curved. So I'm sure if you use a certain technique you may be able to achieve said look, but I'm sure you can do the same with the regular 'ol Falsies. There just isn't a significant difference between the two so I'll just stick to the original.