Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsies Flared

Filtered by hair type : Other
Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsies Flared

3.2

AQUA/WATER, ORYZA SATIVA CERA/RICE BRAN WAX, COPERNICIA CERIFERA CERA/CARNAUBA WAX, POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE, CERA ALBA/BEESWAX, STYRENE/ACRYLATES/AMMONIUM METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, CANDELILLA CERA/CANDELILLA WAX, GLYCERIN, SYNTHETIC BEESWAX, ACACIA SENEGAL/ACACIA SENEGAL GUM, CETYL ALCOHOL, SILICA, PANTOTHENOL, PHENETHYL ALCOHOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, POLYETHYLENE, SODIUM LAURETH-12 SULFATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, PEG/PPG-17/18 DIMETHICONE SIMETHICONE, ARGININE, SERINE, GLUTAMIC ACID, POTASSIUM SORBATE, TRISODIUM EDTA, METHYLPARABEN, 2-OLEAMIDO-1,3-OCTADECANEDIOL, PROPYLPARABEN, RAYON. [ /- MAY CONTAIN: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/IRON OXIDES, CI 77007/ULTRAMARINES, CI 77891/TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, CI 77288/CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS, CI 77289/CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN, CI 77742/MANGANESE VIOLET, CI 77510/FERRIC FERROCYANIDE], F.I.L. D46284/2.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I love this product! I have been searching for a really good mascara for a while now and this has what I was looking for!

Although there is only one mascara brush, you can use the curved part to start off with (I've found this gives my eyelashes really good volume), then you can use the other side of the brush to separate the lashes and lengthen them (the brush took me a little while to get used to as it does bend slightly to allow all lashes to be covered).
I have found that a lot of other mascaras tend to cause my eyelashes to clump together, but not this one! It didn't run although it did flake ever so slightly once I'd wiped my eyes (however this was only a tiny amount - barely noticeable!).

Overall, I think this is a fabulous mascara, great quality for a great price - it really does give that false lash affect! (It also smells really nice too!) I would highly recommend this product!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love this mascara! Something to try if you haven't yet

on 7/16/2013 9:20:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Ya know? I'm not really a fan. I love the original falsies but not this mess. The brush does produce an intense curl but the regular falsies indeed gives me a false eyelash look so I will be sticking with it.

Hair: Other, Other, Medium

This used to be my go-to mascara. I used it for many photoshoots. But that was about the point where the usefulness ended. This isn't really an all-day kind of deal. Sure it looked great at first. I was able to build up some pretty dramatic length and volume. But after a couple hours, the volume is totally gone and it starts flaking off. You could keep reapplying it but then you get really clumpy lashes. Some girls like that. I dunno. This was probably the first product I used with a stylized brush. I liked the swoopy curve, Great coverage with that, I was very impressed. But that's a common feature now. I think I probably would have had better luck with the waterproof version, but both times I went to buy this stuff I couldn't find it. Probably because the packaging is all so similar!!! Last time I went to look at the display of this, there were at least six different very slight variations in packaging that made absolutely no sense whatsoever!!! I despise Maybelline's packaging!!! Ugh. Never again. I hated having the fallout from this mascara all over my face for just a couple hours of beautiful lashes. Constantly running to check it and reapply is not my thing. If the company made it easier to distinguish between the different kinds, I'd give them a try. But for now, I'm done. Not going to buy again.

on 5/3/2013 8:18:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This isn't bad but it's not great either. Just ok. It keeps the curl but doesn't volumise or add much impact, and I find the brush too big and awkward. I wouldn't buy it again.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

This mascara is overall pretty good. But comparing it to my Rocket Volume Express by Maybelline it's not that good. They are both the same price but I find that this one is very clumpy. Although i do like the curved brush. Enabling you to apply the mascara evenly.
Hope this helped
xoxo
NataliePRMakeup

on 1/4/2013 10:23:00 PM

Couldn't get this to work for me at all. The formula was too wet when applying, so it clumped and smudged everywhere. Once it was dry it made my lashes look very spidery and stuck together, and after a few hours of wear it started flaking in my eyes. I didn't like the brush, either.

on 9/19/2012 1:02:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

So many flakes. Its also hard for me to add another layer because of all the flakes. They get in my eye and its Burns ALOT! this didn't happen with my classic volume express. This also clumps a lot. My lashes are already naturally curly and its difficult to apply mascara. The bush does a good job at making application s bit easier. But the burning sensation i got from this was just too irritating. I also don't like how the bush applies top much product. I have to wipe off alot of the side but i feel like it just makes the mascara dry faster. Its really sad because i like how my lashes look with this....

on 8/18/2012 6:55:00 AM

One of the worst products I've ever used. It's very flaky and makes my eyes itchy and runny. It's impossible to apply a second layer as the lashes just stick together and look like spider paws. Furthermore, it's hard to remove and gives me racoon eyes. Can't get worst than that, well, at least I didn't lose my eyelashes or eyes! There are some better Maybelline products and I guess this mascara is just not for me.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Cool

I love this Mascara, my current Favourite, HG DS Mascara...I currently have 10 backups of this...with my initial coat this thing lengthens like no other mascara I have tried. I just LOVE it...makes my lashes look incredibly long, lush and separated to the point where I don't need any other accents on my eyes...sans eyeliner, eyeshadow ect...its ALL I need on my eyes to add depth and drama.