Maybelline New York Volum' Express The Falsies Flared

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Maybelline New York Volum' Express The Falsies Flared

3.2

AQUA/WATER, ORYZA SATIVA CERA/RICE BRAN WAX, COPERNICIA CERIFERA CERA/CARNAUBA WAX, POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE, CERA ALBA/BEESWAX, STYRENE/ACRYLATES/AMMONIUM METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, CANDELILLA CERA/CANDELILLA WAX, GLYCERIN, SYNTHETIC BEESWAX, ACACIA SENEGAL/ACACIA SENEGAL GUM, CETYL ALCOHOL, SILICA, PANTOTHENOL, PHENETHYL ALCOHOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, POLYETHYLENE, SODIUM LAURETH-12 SULFATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, PEG/PPG-17/18 DIMETHICONE SIMETHICONE, ARGININE, SERINE, GLUTAMIC ACID, POTASSIUM SORBATE, TRISODIUM EDTA, METHYLPARABEN, 2-OLEAMIDO-1,3-OCTADECANEDIOL, PROPYLPARABEN, RAYON. [ /- MAY CONTAIN: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/IRON OXIDES, CI 77007/ULTRAMARINES, CI 77891/TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, CI 77288/CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS, CI 77289/CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN, CI 77742/MANGANESE VIOLET, CI 77510/FERRIC FERROCYANIDE], F.I.L. D46284/2.

on 4/3/2017 5:26:00 PM

Best mascara that gives you length volume without clumps, my fav mascara.

on 4/7/2016 10:50:00 PM

I haven't tried a ton of mascaras but out of the ones I've tried I like this one the best. I have very fine and sparse eye lashes and this mascara makes them appear fuller and makes them longer! It doesn't flake or clump on me.

on 4/5/2016 6:19:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is just a good mascara, nothing more, nothing less.

It gives length, and I like the black color as well. It only does not do that much for volume, and the 'flared look' is also average.

But overall, considering the price, I kind of like it. It can compete with some high-end lenghtening mascara's.

on 3/13/2016 9:35:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Other

The brush is great covers all the eyelashes with mascara it's does enhance your lashes if you have shot lashs does make your eyes pop out more but don't expect your lashes to be extremely long though if there short.

I really like this product. It is a great price for a product that makes my eye lashes look great.

The first thing I noticed was that this product had a smell... Not sure if I would classify it as good or bad. But if you have a sensitive nose, you might not want to buy this one.

I find it really doesn't do much for my lashes - not much volume nor much length.
It also leads to a lot of fall-out while applying (other mascaras don't leave anything of the sort when applying).

Durability: Seems ok, it has lasted for the times I've worn it (12-hours on average). I'm not an eye-rubber though.

Overall, I wouldn't buy this again - I've tried other pharmacy mascaras at the same price point with better results. I might actually throw this one out before I even get close to finishing it.

on 1/21/2016 7:07:00 PM

Maybelline's first gen The Falsies was the best mascara I used from the drugstore. They keep trying to come out with different "falsies" and this didnt make the cut. The wand is similar to the Mega Plush wand which didn't do much for my lashes.

I purchased this mascara on Saturday and I wore it once so this is a buy and try. I purchased it on sale 2 for $12 at CVS. I purchased the Maybelline Volume Express the falsies flared waterproof in black. Here is the thing the claims are false eyelashes and if you normally like natural eyelashes this will give you false eyelashes . But I normally like false eyelashes every day so this is more of an everyday look. I like the packaging it is not bulky it travels well. It doesn't have a weird smell, it doesn't make my eyes water , it holds a curl and it does give you a lot of volume. Also there are many different looks for false eyelashes . I like a mascara to give me volume, length, separation , fullness and to hold a curl and to not flake, I do think I have high standards for a waterproof mascara and I will say that this mascara passed the test I would like more length and volume for and event mascara but for me this is great for everyday . I also think this mascara is definitely buildable if you want to take it to the max of what this mascara can do. I will also say when do apply a few coats of mascara it can get clumpy but that is with any mascara and I'm talking 4 or 5 coats so. I will say if you want a good everyday mascara and you like an every day false lash look this will be a great one to try or if you are looking for a false lash effect mascara for an event I also think you will like it. I think it is meant to be an every day false lash mascara but can be worn as an event mascara by curling your lashes, piling it on or pairing it with a lengthening mascara. All in all I think it is worth a buy an try also the brush is a curved natural bristle brush with a lot of bristles. It is a thick wet formula as well and the mascara is pigmented. So I like it a lot don't love it but I think in time I just might love it.

Ever since I started using Maybelline mascaras, I didn't bother looking for another one 'coz it works so well. It gives me nice volume and curl. If I am so lazy, I would just put on a BB cream, get my brows done and wear a mascara. This product is part of my daily routine!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

omg I looove this mascara! I'm a huge fan of Maybelline mascara and this is my favourite behind define-a-lash, so I guess you could say it's my holy grail black mascara haha. I love using the mascara on more heavy/smoky looks as it lengthens and curls my lashes exceedingly well. The formula applies really easy and it doesn't clump or have a whole heap of fallout. It's just my go-to mascara whenever I don't know what to use haha. Either way, really love this mascara and will be re-purchasing.